New to tractors, could use some help!

/ New to tractors, could use some help! #51  
Lol, you accuse me of being new to tractors, as if I am five years old and have yet to figure out how to tie my own shoes. Your post supplies nothing in the way of reasoned or substantiated rebuttal. You merely wish to be argumentative. I am not here for a Pi ssing match with you. I have stated my "Opinions", and supplied the reasons I believe what I believe. I accept that you may not share that opinion. But if you think all of these Korean, Taiwanese , Indian Economy tractors are so special, then by all means bath in them. I think their foot print in the U.S. speaks for itself however. I think numbers show that rather more people would prefer proven brand quality and service over poorly supported and primitive economy brands. In that respect, I am not alone. So It looks like I am smart enough to at least figure that much out. Clearly you have wisdom and incite that the majority of tractor owners do not. So I will end by wishing YOU good luck with your preferred equipment.

But I still think the OP as a new tractor owner should think long and hard before following you down that path.

/ New to tractors, could use some help! #52  
BTW, by my count there are 12 Massey Ferguson dealers in NY. There are 10 LS dealers in NY. What was that about the huge difference in density if dealers?

Let me see if I can write this in proper English for our scholar to understand.

Those of us that have purchased LS tractors are the ones that understand "more is not better, better is better"... Stolen from... How to win friends and influence people... It's a great book, you should read it one day... Singalo

/ New to tractors, could use some help! #53  
Let me see if I can write this in proper English for our scholar to understand.

Those of us that have purchased LS tractors are the ones that understand "more is not better, better is better"... Stolen from... How to win friends and influence people... It's a great book, you should read it one day... Singalo

Let me get this straight, "More is not better,,,,,, Better,,,,, IS better". OHH RIGHT,,, I SEE I SEE,, it's all so clear now. See,,, I was under the impression that the "Majority" of tractor owners having chosen to go with "Main Stream" tractor brands and well established dealer networks Might actually be on to something. But you have taught me a lesson, yes you have. See, everyone else has it all wrong. If only we had known all this time what you figured out all on your onesy. Well,,,, I think we have that all cleared up now. What we all REALLY WANT, is a good ol economy tractor,, because,,, BETTER is BETTER,,,, and more is completely stupit. You have changed my mind, you have shown me the light, and you have blown me away with your well reasoned arguments and supporting documentation. I bow my head to you all, and I will be off in the morning to purchase my Korean, far superior tractor. In fact, Ill go ahead and send you all that Cha CHING I am about to save. Thank you.

The sad thing is, there actually is a real conversation to be had here. Unfortunately the only ones speaking for the Economy Tractors are to full of their own self importance and superiority to conduct themselvs in an adult conversation.

/ New to tractors, could use some help! #54  
OOOOOO,, Happy Gilmor is on. Night folks.

/ New to tractors, could use some help! #55  
You win... You are the biggest A-hole here on TBN.

I make educated decisions on what information I gather and Wikipedia is not a source.
I refuse to let mainstream media and bogus propaganda make a decision for me.

Breakdown an LS and you will see that the componates are equal if not better than your so called name brands...

Hey your mom is calling you for dinner, time to leave the basement.

/ New to tractors, could use some help! #56  
You win... You are the biggest A-hole here on TBN.

I make educated decisions on what information I gather and Wikipedia is not a source.
I refuse to let mainstream media and bogus propaganda make a decision for me.

Breakdown an LS and you will see that the componates are equal if not better than your so called name brands...

Hey your mom is calling you for dinner, time to leave the basement.

I feel Like my Job here is complete.

RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, Night Buddy, apply some cream on your raw spot.

/ New to tractors, could use some help!
Alright, now that we have that out if the way :)

I'm going to make rounds to the dealers with what I'm looking for and see how they handle it. I'm buying after I close on the house so I have some time.

I'll keep folks posted!

/ New to tractors, could use some help! #58  

I'm going to make rounds to the dealers with what I'm looking for and see how they handle it. I'm buying after I close on the house so I have some time.

I'll keep folks posted!

Yea, sorry bout that Blurry, sometimes we have to satisfy our 3 year old selves.

If you have the time, the Fair grounds Tractor show is coming up and it's a good way to kill a day. Do keep us posted as you look at each new toy. And pay no mind to our childishness. It's all in good fun "I am sure". =). And if you care to research implements and attachments, add on's, Everything Attachments has stuff I didn't know existed, and tons of videos showing how to use it all. There is a ton of information to be had there, and I have talked to the guys out there on a few occasions, they are always very nice and helpful. Free shipping too.

/ New to tractors, could use some help! #59  
Lol, you accuse me of being new to tractors... Your post supplies nothing in the way of reasoned or substantiated rebuttal. You merely wish to be argumentative. I am not here for a Pi ssing match with you. I think numbers show that rather more people would prefer proven brand quality and service over poorly supported and primitive economy brands.

I didn't accuse you of anything, just referenced your comments that you bought your first tractor 4 months ago.

I pointed out a number of facts, you just choose to ignore them. For example, the comparison of MF to LS dealers in your home state....no huge difference in dealer density, as you incorrectly claimed. But hey, don't let facts get in the way!

You're not here for a pi$$ing match? Seems you've done just that with multiple people, in multiple threads.

Primitive economy brands? Lol....earlier in this thread you said "Now I am in no position to pass any kind of judgement, opinion or otherwise on the LS Tractors." Seems you've changed your tune....still, never having seen one. I haven't heard anybody calling NH's Boomer series primitive, economy models....oh wait, the decals make a world of difference, I forgot!

If you need to feel validated in your recent purchase, we'll all give you a big thumbs up on your choice, and admit how smart you are....well done! :cool2:

As I've said all along, it's worth considering some of the newer brands, but that having a dealer nearby is a factor worthy of consideration....everybody can spend their money as they see fit. I know I got my money's worth, and hope others wind up feeling the same.

/ New to tractors, could use some help! #60  

I'll keep folks posted!

Barry you have fun picking out your tractor. I am sorry that your thread has taken such a turn, but it happens from time to time when disagreements go to far fortunatly not to often though.

How many different dealers do you have in your area, the more the better because you get to sit in as many as you can kick the tires as they say. Is the weather in your area good enough that you can acturally get to drive some of them around, it sucks here (erie pa) cold and snowy.