Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Default Re: In need of some spiritual guidance......

Quote Originally Posted by woodman506 View Post
    Hello again guys,

what are your thoughts on this tractor, seems to be some mixed reviews out there....

2005 KIOTI CK25 HST Tractor/Loader/Backhoe - Nova Scotia Farming Equipment For Sale - Kijiji Nova Scotia Canada.

thanks as allways you guys are top notch !!

k
    Sorry the link is gone, but the CK is a generally smaller and lower priced line than the DK line of Kioti.. Most of the the people on here that own them seem to like them. The CK line is made to compete directly with the kubota Standard L series of tractors like the L3400, L2800, L3200 L3800. etc. They do offer some more level of convenience features like telescoping lower links and sway bars and tilt steering wheel, and several others. If you had to add these, like the lower links to the Standard L series it would cost several hundreds of dollars.

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    CCY SX3100

Hi Woodman,
    From my experience i have never liked digging with a backhoe. Yes they will get the job done. I would say on most machines they would run roughly
    $5k. Once you have the backhoe on it really limits your use for other attachments. I don't think you'll care for having to take it on and off all the time to use your 3pt hitch. If you are getting a mower deck for it your going to have the added weight of the backhoe on as well and if your ground is alittle damp you would be better off with making the tractor as light as possible. I would save the $5K for rental of a mini excavator for the digging. Use the tractor for backfilling. You can do alot of digging with a mini in a day. Like i said just my input. I also think most people would agree with me. I wouldn't think of a backhoe as an attachment but as a permanent part of the tractor. With that said forget about other attachments if your thinking of getting a backhoe with it. Good luck with your search.

Tractor
    Kubota B3030

The thing is I have a lot of work up front for a backhoe! On our new property I will be doing a lot of drainage trenches, at least one pond and trenching for heat pump lines and underground electrical. In the first year or so i will not be putting a lot of emphasis on mowing or gardening. once I compleat my backhoe work, I may sell it or keep it as a lawn ornament for my wife!

Thanks

Tractor
    case ih farmall 55a

I'd check out the new line of case IH farmall B series. They have the attachments to do everything you want! Hoping to get one next year for my lawn mower to replace my IH 130!

Tractor
    Kubota B3030

Thanks guys for all of the deeply considered info! I finally pulled the trigger and bought a kubota b3030with an FEL & woods bh80 backhoe (425 hours) The person I bought it from said it was a 2004 but I think it may be newer than that. How could I find out for sure? I have on a search on serial #'s bit came up dry. Any ideas? The model code no. Is b3030HSD-F set. No. Is 53800

Thanks

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

congrats on the machine.
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Congratulations on your new machine. I am sure you will really enjoy it.

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12