kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235
I don't know where you are in MN, but there's an LS dealer north of Minneapolis. If its not crazy far away, I'd get a number from them on an R4041H....very similar specs, and it has a couple of extras standard (rear work light, 2nd remote, 7-pin, etc) that make good bargaining chips.

I'm just North of Minneapolis by 350 miles :). I live in God's Country....God and I.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #92  
   / kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #93  
I'm just North of Minneapolis by 350 miles :). I live in God's Country....God and I.

The LS dealer is in Askov, about 100mi north of Minneapolis, fom what I can tell. It wouldn't hurt to get a price, just in case. I think that the two brands are clearly gunning for the same market share, and that might push the dealers to be a bit more competitive in their pricing. If you throw out a number from almost any other brand, it will be significantly higher, so they don't have to come down....in fact, they'll use that as proof of their good pricing.

I'd probably share the number, which should be a touch less than the Bobcat, and mention it includes a second rear remote, 7-pin, and work light, and see if they'll include them at the quoted price. It never hurts to (politely) ask!

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #94  
I think it was a Bobcat thing. The wiring and the controllers are Bobcat specific.

Actually the glow plugs on my Kioti CK will stay on for a few seconds after start if it's cold enough. It rarely does this, but does do it from time to time. My dealer tells me this is by design and helps smooth out the idle more quickly (and I tend to agree). And the idle on mine smooths out in about 5 seconds or less. Of course, I don't think I've started it below 20 degrees F.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235
Went with the 235. I just like the tractor best out of all I've seen. CT440 is NICE, but I went into this wanting the smaller frame for some good reasons (including taking up less space in my man cave :) ). THANK YOU Guys for all your input! Great Forum! I'll post some pics when she arrives.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #96  
Went with the 235. I just like the tractor best out of all I've seen. CT440 is NICE, but I went into this wanting the smaller frame for some good reasons (including taking up less space in my man cave :) ). THANK YOU Guys for all your input! Great Forum! I'll post some pics when she arrives.

:thumbsup: nice, you're going to LOVE it. Congrats.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #97  
Good Job, Does the include a remote?