Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 98
  1. #41
    Epic Contributor murphy1244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    20,182
    Location
    Ohio
    Tractor
    Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y

    Default Re: kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

    Quote Originally Posted by polishpiper View Post
    Well; after much thought; I'm going with the BobCat 235. I think I would regret if I didn't go with my gut instinct here. I'm getting 2 rear remote hydraulics put on it. What do you guys think of wheel weights? I don't want to go with fluid in the tires...messy if punctured, and our local tire shop would kill me if I brought one in with fluid. My dealer has a new set that fits the 335, and if they fit the 235; he'll give them to me for $300. Price sound fair? Thanks to all you guys who helped me with my decision. I will keep you posted!
    That's a go on the weights good price and nice tractor, Congrats. Roger, so the one I need to get is Landpride? Or what?
    Murph

  2. #42
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,367
    Location
    Frederick County, VA
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

    Default Re: kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

    Quote Originally Posted by polishpiper View Post
    Well; after much thought; I'm going with the BobCat 235. I think I would regret if I didn't go with my gut instinct here. I'm getting 2 rear remote hydraulics put on it. What do you guys think of wheel weights? I don't want to go with fluid in the tires...messy if punctured, and our local tire shop would kill me if I brought one in with fluid. My dealer has a new set that fits the 335, and if they fit the 235; he'll give them to me for $300. Price sound fair? Thanks to all you guys who helped me with my decision. I will keep you posted!
    Congrats. IIRC the CT235 does not have the holes drilled in the wheel weights in you get R4 tires.

    Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244 View Post
    That's a go on the weights good price and nice tractor, Congrats. Roger, so the one I need to get is Landpride? Or what?
    I would go with the I match. You would probably have the same problem on a Landpride. I think the problem is the equipment manufacturers punch the hole for the toplink bushing slighty to far back at times. My Woods rakes which shares the same frame as the blade was fine but I had to knock a little off of the blade. I'll try to make a video on the QH later tonight.

  3. #43
    Epic Contributor murphy1244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    20,182
    Location
    Ohio
    Tractor
    Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y

    Default Re: kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

    Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT View Post
    Congrats. IIRC the CT235 does not have the holes drilled in the wheel weights in you get R4 tires.



    I would go with the I match. You would probably have the same problem on a Landpride. I think the problem is the equipment manufacturers punch the hole for the toplink bushing slighty to far back at times. My Woods rakes which shares the same frame as the blade was fine but I had to knock a little off of the blade. I'll try to make a video on the QH later tonight.
    Thanks Roger.
    Murph

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    45
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT235

    Default

    I had narrowed down my selections to Kioti, kubota, and Bobcat. Then just Kioti and Bobcat.

    Ultimately, I went with the CT235. Personally, I liked it the best, liked the dealer the best, and wasn't afraid of the product line going away.

    Only 15 hours thus far - too much rain (which is great for our region). Backhoe ordered 2 weeks ago.

    http://youtu.be/-YNgLNYZdm8

    kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235-image-3443168146-jpg

    Enjoy.

  5. #45
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    21
    Location
    MN
    Tractor
    in process

    Default Re: kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

    I'm not entirely sure where the wheel weights mount... is it on the hub of the wheel? I like the idea of liquid to keep the center of gravity low on the tractor, but hate the liquid . I own a machine shop, and I we literally throw around 15,000lbs of solid scrap (either in chips or solids) a week. If the wheel weights don't adapt to the 235; I'll make up something. I'm gonna see if there are any tapped holes on the rear of the frame to add some weight to. But I wanna keep it Perty , so that'll be my last resort.
    99 Bullitt; when you had your 235; did you have any trouble lifting a bucket load of black dirt w/o weights? I'm just going with the 62" bucket

  6. #46
    Epic Contributor murphy1244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    20,182
    Location
    Ohio
    Tractor
    Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y

    Default Re: kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

    Quote Originally Posted by 762MM View Post
    I had narrowed down my selections to Kioti, kubota, and Bobcat. Then just Kioti and Bobcat.

    Ultimately, I went with the CT235. Personally, I liked it the best, liked the dealer the best, and wasn't afraid of the product line going away.

    Only 15 hours thus far - too much rain (which is great for our region). Backhoe ordered 2 weeks ago.

    Bobcat Compact Tractor CT235 - YouTube

    kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235-image-3443168146-jpg

    Enjoy.
    Who makes their loaders?
    Murph

  7. #47
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    743
    Location
    pa
    Tractor
    kubota 7040sud

    Default Re: kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

    i bobcat is a koiti painted white congrates on the new bobcat post some pics or better yet make a video of you doing work with it happy seat time

  8. #48
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    743
    Location
    pa
    Tractor
    kubota 7040sud

    Default Re: kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

    and welcome TO TBN

  9. #49
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    21
    Location
    MN
    Tractor
    in process

    Default Re: kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

    Quote Originally Posted by 762MM View Post
    I had narrowed down my selections to Kioti, kubota, and Bobcat. Then just Kioti and Bobcat.

    Ultimately, I went with the CT235. Personally, I liked it the best, liked the dealer the best, and wasn't afraid of the product line going away.

    Only 15 hours thus far - too much rain (which is great for our region). Backhoe ordered 2 weeks ago.

    Bobcat Compact Tractor CT235 - YouTube

    kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235-image-3443168146-jpg

    Enjoy.
    If u dont mind me asking, how much was the backhoe?

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    45
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Tractor
    Bobcat CT235

    Default

    Bought the 7TB, which I do believe is the Rhino 75C clone. $7500 including freight, sub-frame, and 16" bucket. Ouch, but planned.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Price Check Bobcat CT235
    By pmetal in forum Buying/Pricing/Comparisons
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 02:13 PM
  2. Kubota 3300su
    By codysims in forum Kubota Buying/Pricing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 08:00 PM
  3. Buying Advice bobcat ct235
    By tony binkowski in forum Bobcat Tractors
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:03 AM
  4. Kubota L2800 vs Bobcat Ct235
    By jonathana12 in forum Buying/Pricing/Comparisons
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 06:48 PM
  5. Kubota L3400 or Bobcat CT235?
    By robertwhite in forum Buying/Pricing/Comparisons
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 09:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2016 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.