kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #41  
Well; after much thought; I'm going with the BobCat 235. I think I would regret if I didn't go with my gut instinct here. I'm getting 2 rear remote hydraulics put on it. What do you guys think of wheel weights? I don't want to go with fluid in the tires...messy if punctured, and our local tire shop would kill me if I brought one in with fluid. My dealer has a new set that fits the 335, and if they fit the 235; he'll give them to me for $300. Price sound fair? Thanks to all you guys who helped me with my decision. I will keep you posted!

That's a go on the weights good price and nice tractor, Congrats. Roger, so the one I need to get is Landpride? Or what?

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #42  
Well; after much thought; I'm going with the BobCat 235. I think I would regret if I didn't go with my gut instinct here. I'm getting 2 rear remote hydraulics put on it. What do you guys think of wheel weights? I don't want to go with fluid in the tires...messy if punctured, and our local tire shop would kill me if I brought one in with fluid. My dealer has a new set that fits the 335, and if they fit the 235; he'll give them to me for $300. Price sound fair? Thanks to all you guys who helped me with my decision. I will keep you posted!

Congrats. IIRC the CT235 does not have the holes drilled in the wheel weights in you get R4 tires.

That's a go on the weights good price and nice tractor, Congrats. Roger, so the one I need to get is Landpride? Or what?

I would go with the I match. You would probably have the same problem on a Landpride. I think the problem is the equipment manufacturers punch the hole for the toplink bushing slighty to far back at times. My Woods rakes which shares the same frame as the blade was fine but I had to knock a little off of the blade. I'll try to make a video on the QH later tonight.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #43  
Congrats. IIRC the CT235 does not have the holes drilled in the wheel weights in you get R4 tires.

I would go with the I match. You would probably have the same problem on a Landpride. I think the problem is the equipment manufacturers punch the hole for the toplink bushing slighty to far back at times. My Woods rakes which shares the same frame as the blade was fine but I had to knock a little off of the blade. I'll try to make a video on the QH later tonight.
Thanks Roger.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #44  
I had narrowed down my selections to Kioti, Kubota, and Bobcat. Then just Kioti and Bobcat.

Ultimately, I went with the CT235. Personally, I liked it the best, liked the dealer the best, and wasn't afraid of the product line going away.

Only 15 hours thus far - too much rain (which is great for our region). Backhoe ordered 2 weeks ago.

http://youtu.be/-YNgLNYZdm8

image-3443168146.jpg

Enjoy.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235
I'm not entirely sure where the wheel weights mount... is it on the hub of the wheel? I like the idea of liquid to keep the center of gravity low on the tractor, but hate the liquid :). I own a machine shop, and I we literally throw around 15,000lbs of solid scrap (either in chips or solids) a week. If the wheel weights don't adapt to the 235; I'll make up something. I'm gonna see if there are any tapped holes on the rear of the frame to add some weight to. But I wanna keep it Perty ;), so that'll be my last resort.
99 Bullitt; when you had your 235; did you have any trouble lifting a bucket load of black dirt w/o weights? I'm just going with the 62" bucket

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #46  
I had narrowed down my selections to Kioti, Kubota, and Bobcat. Then just Kioti and Bobcat.

Ultimately, I went with the CT235. Personally, I liked it the best, liked the dealer the best, and wasn't afraid of the product line going away.

Only 15 hours thus far - too much rain (which is great for our region). Backhoe ordered 2 weeks ago.

Bobcat Compact Tractor CT235 - YouTube

View attachment 303102

Enjoy.

Who makes their loaders?

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #47  
i bobcat is a koiti painted white congrates on the new bobcat post some pics or better yet make a video of you doing work with it happy seat time

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #48  
and welcome TO TBN

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

Bobcat Compact Tractor CT235 - YouTube

View attachment 303102

Enjoy.

If u dont mind me asking, how much was the backhoe?

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #50  
Bought the 7TB, which I do believe is the Rhino 75C clone. $7500 including freight, sub-frame, and 16" bucket. Ouch, but planned.