kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #52  
Mine had the old Rhino loader.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #53  
Weight is a must for loader work. Some dealers won't even sell you a tractor with a loader and no loaded tires or wheel weights. If you are going industrial tires, your fears about fluid are mostly unfounded unless you are operating in a scrap metal yard or something. For me, loaded tires are the only way to go. Another option is foamed filled. My next GT is going to have that. No flats forever.

BTW, i have the Rhino 75C backhoe. It's a very good backhoe. Price you paid is about right: $1000/ft.

Enjoy the new bc and be safe.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #54  
I'm not entirely sure where the wheel weights mount... is it on the hub of the wheel? I like the idea of liquid to keep the center of gravity low on the tractor, but hate the liquid :). I own a machine shop, and I we literally throw around 15,000lbs of solid scrap (either in chips or solids) a week. If the wheel weights don't adapt to the 235; I'll make up something. I'm gonna see if there are any tapped holes on the rear of the frame to add some weight to. But I wanna keep it Perty ;), so that'll be my last resort.
99 Bullitt; when you had your 235; did you have any trouble lifting a bucket load of black dirt w/o weights? I'm just going with the 62" bucket

The loader will lift it but you will need counter-weight (ballast). At least 880 lbs on 3 pt. or filled tires/wheel weight (which ever you decide) plus 640 lbs on 3 pt. to be able to lift and carry the load per specifications in you manual. You do need weight on the 3 pt to reduce some of the load applied to the front axle.

Once you get the tractor with the Op manual, look in the specifications page under Capacities for loader. Bobcat does a good job of explaining different load types and counter-weighting.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #55  
My son is thinking of buying a Bobcat CT335. They were discontinued last year but our local dealer has one left. The dealer is quoting a price of $16,489. To me this looks like a discount of 10% off list plus the free loader and $1500 rebate.

I'm thinking the discount should be more than 10% with Bobcat getting out of the tractor business and all. For those of you who have recently purchased a Bobcat can you tell me what size of discount you were able to get? Thanks

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #57  
My son is thinking of buying a Bobcat CT335. They were discontinued last year but our local dealer has one left. The dealer is quoting a price of $16,489. To me this looks like a discount of 10% off list plus the free loader and $1500 rebate.

I'm thinking the discount should be more than 10% with Bobcat getting out of the tractor business and all. For those of you who have recently purchased a Bobcat can you tell me what size of discount you were able to get? Thanks

My dealer told my they almost started crying when they got their last shipment of DK35's. It's a great tractor and that's a great price. Add the discount and the free loader and the $1500 and that's a lot more than 10%. If that tractor was orange, it would have been gone long ago at a higher price. It's a deal, either take it or leave it, but I can't see it going any cheaper than that.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #58  
My dealer told my they almost started crying when they got their last shipment of DK35's. It's a great tractor and that's a great price. Add the discount and the free loader and the $1500 and that's a lot more than 10%. If that tractor was orange, it would have been gone long ago at a higher price. It's a deal, either take it or leave it, but I can't see it going any cheaper than that.

I gave $19300 for the orange flavored one (DK35se) last April with loaded tires.. so yeah that is a pretty good price.

James K0UA

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #59  
That is a very good price.