kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #63  
Depends on the year, but most of the loaders are manufactured in ND at Bobcat facility.

I think some of them are Rhino, which is a good make.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #65  
My son is thinking of buying a Bobcat CT335. They were discontinued last year but our local dealer has one left. The dealer is quoting a price of $16,489. To me this looks like a discount of 10% off list plus the free loader and $1500 rebate.

I'm thinking the discount should be more than 10% with Bobcat getting out of the tractor business and all. For those of you who have recently purchased a Bobcat can you tell me what size of discount you were able to get? Thanks

Thanks to all for your replies. The bobcat is actually a CT335SST (shuttle shift) and he bought it this morning for $15,250 including the 8tl loader and bob tach.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235
Well,after running both the l3800 and ct235; i am a little gun shy on pulling the trigger on the 235. I was not impressed with the vibration and noise coming out of the 235...my indian motorcycle doesnt vibrate that much! Now im really torn on what would be best. I dont like the fact that the ct will no longer be made. Resale and perceived value are really on kubotas side here. Bad thing is ergonomics and features are on the bobcats side. I like bobcats flat floor with the mat. Looks go to Kubota...shouldnt make a difference, but the l3800 is 1 darn fine lookin tractor. Bobcats 3pt looks much beefier, but kubotas loader looks tougher. I like kubotas levers better except for the fel joystick. Bobcat has upper hand in price, but i always say u get what u pay for. Any current bobcat owners wanna give me some insight on what you would do in my position? I will ask kubota about the jerky 3p.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #67  
Well,after running both the l3800 and ct235; i am a little gun shy on pulling the trigger on the 235. I was not impressed with the vibration and noise coming out of the 235...my indian motorcycle doesnt vibrate that much! Now im really torn on what would be best. I dont like the fact that the ct will no longer be made. Resale and perceived value are really on kubotas side here. Bad thing is ergonomics and features are on the bobcats side. I like bobcats flat floor with the mat. Looks go to Kubota...shouldnt make a difference, but the l3800 is 1 darn fine lookin tractor. Bobcats 3pt looks much beefier, but kubotas loader looks tougher. I like kubotas levers better except for the fel joystick. Bobcat has upper hand in price, but i always say u get what u pay for. Any current bobcat owners wanna give me some insight on what you would do in my position? I will ask kubota about the jerky 3p.

Check around on the price of the Kubota. You may find a better deal.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235
Do u know if the kubota fel has a free floating feature? I would probably just get a speeco quick attach 3p to compensate for the inferior 3p. adjustability. The dealer is open to working with me on price. Also, does Kubota offer a rubber floor mat as an option?

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #69  
Do u know if the kubota fel has a free floating feature? I would probably just get a speeco quick attach 3p to compensate for the inferior 3p. adjustability. The dealer is open to working with me on price. Also, does Kubota offer a rubber floor mat as an option?

Yeah just push the loader joystick foward. No they do not offer a floor mat. You could have it truck bed coated/ linexed or do it youself.

/ kubota 3300su vs L3800 vs bobcat ct235 #70  

I don't think you could find a FEL that doesn't have float, maybe in a grey market tractor, but I still doubt it. Fit and finish are important and you have to be comfortable. At the same time you'll get a lot more features and some better specs out of the CT235. As far as the 3pt goes, even with the adjustable link ends and stabilizers, I'm thinking of a quick hitch because I sometimes change implements several times a day. The 3pt on the L3800 is 1435lbs vs 1764lbs with the CT235. Substract 100lbs for the weight of the quick hitch and realize that you'll loose cap. because the load is slightly further back. I maxed out the lift cap. of my CK30 (same as the CT235) to the point that I would have to jump off and help it out a little, so anything that reduced my lift wouldn't have worked for me. Also don't even think of ordering an L3800. Make sure it's one that's in the yard and put the biggest heaviest implement on it and test for the jerky 3pt.

I think the CT235 is more tractor than the L3800, it has more features and is more refined. It would definetly be my choice between the two. It would be a different story if you were to move up to a Grand L.