Trying to get a bearing on a used tractor

/ Trying to get a bearing on a used tractor #1  

blurry

Tractor
DK40SEH
I'm a month away from buying a tractor (waiting to close on the new house). Every day I look around to get a feel for price. This one caught my eye, what would the rough cost of adding a front end loader be? I've seen some well priced tractors without loaders.

Thanks!

Kubota Tractor/Snow Blower

/ Trying to get a bearing on a used tractor #2  
Your looking at about $1500-$2500 to add a loader.

/ Trying to get a bearing on a used tractor #3  
Probably $4k or more unless you could find one used.

/ Trying to get a bearing on a used tractor
Ouch, thanks. I'll be looking for something with a fel on it, thanks!

/ Trying to get a bearing on a used tractor #5  
I sold my L2900 year before last and that is not a bad price. They are a good, solid, lightweight tractor. You definitely need 4WD with the loader and loaded rear tires. I never had any problems with mine during the 9 years I had it.

/ Trying to get a bearing on a used tractor
thanks! from the sounds of it I'm better off finding one with a loader on it.

/ Trying to get a bearing on a used tractor #7  
That could either be a smoking heck of a deal or a scam or there is something wrong with the tractor. There must be $5,000 worth of attachments that are included in that tractor deal for $9,000, if I'm reading the ad correctly. The tractor alone should be worth $9,000, or something close to it. If it's any good, it would be cheaper for you to add the loader since you wouldn't need to buy anything else. The ad doesn't say anything about the condition of the tractor. Just on the chance the tractor and everything else is in good condition, it might be worth a phone call.

/ Trying to get a bearing on a used tractor #8  
That could either be a smoking heck of a deal or a scam or there is something wrong with the tractor. There must be $5,000 worth of attachments that are included in that tractor deal for $9,000, if I'm reading the ad correctly. The tractor alone should be worth $9,000, or something close to it. If it's any good, it would be cheaper for you to add the loader since you wouldn't need to buy anything else. The ad doesn't say anything about the condition of the tractor. Just on the chance the tractor and everything else is in good condition, it might be worth a phone call.

I agree...This sounds like a scam, but MOST scams dont put there ph# in the ad. I'd be temped to buy it, keep the attachments, and sell the tractor...lol

/ Trying to get a bearing on a used tractor #9  
Might be a scam but might not. I wouldn't jump to conclusions and think it is worth checking out. That is if you need the attachments that are listed with the tractor. Just guessing but if the tractor was built in the early 90's and has the 1700 hours which sounds about right it might be a good deal for you. If it were close to me I would check it out.