What's a fair selling price for my Kubota L4610

/ What's a fair selling price for my Kubota L4610 #1  

Piston

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4610 Hitachi UH083LC
Some of you are familiar with my tractor, I've posted about it enough on here that's for sure :laughing:

Well, (as much as I hate to post this) I'm thinking that it may be time to sell the 'ole girl. I'm curious what it may be worth and what I should ask for it?

Do "extra's" add to the value, or is it like cars and motorcycles where the accessories don't make much of a difference in the tractor?

It is a Kubota L4610 (2002) and has 700hrs on it, maybe 750. It is in good condition with no issues. I have added 4 rear remotes to the back of it, Top N Tilt from Fit Rite Hydraulics, a 3rd function valve from W.R. Long, and had the tires filled with 1,100 lbs of Rimgard. I think that's about it.

Any ideas? I really have no idea. I looked on tractorhouse and found some prices but they vary wildly. I'm located in MA if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
-Matt

/ What's a fair selling price for my Kubota L4610
(Insert cricket sound here)

/ What's a fair selling price for my Kubota L4610 #3  
Sorry Piston, Can't help you but did you check Craigs list and Fleabay?

/ What's a fair selling price for my Kubota L4610
Sorry Piston, Can't help you but did you check Craigs list and Fleabay?

I did, I saw a cab 4610 about a month ago for 22 or 23, can't remember. I think it had 1200 or 1700 he's on it, not sure.

Good idea though thanks.

/ What's a fair selling price for my Kubota L4610 #5  
I did a search on Fastline for the value of a Kubota L4610 Seems a little low and doesnt account for the condition of your machine.

/ What's a fair selling price for my Kubota L4610 #6  
Tractor house has a couple of listings, only one sort of compares and they are asking $19k. If I had to give my opinion I would say that might be a little high but a good starting point. I would take a look at what a 4720 would sell for new, my guess is $30k with your options maybe. So anything about $25k for a grand L in the 40 hp range and new with the interest free loan would start looking like a better option. So I would expect the 4x30 tractors to be in the $20k range. I would put it a little high on Craig's list and see what happens. Too high is better than too low.