Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #11  
With shipping, it was $44.4K.

My loader (735 loader) capacity is about 4,000 pounds max height at pivot pins. I don't need nearly this capacity. If I needed more, I would have purchased the 745 loader with about 5,000 pounds max height at pivot pins.

Very nice tractor. If I had the land you do I would want a tractor exacly that size. That setup will do a lot of work for you.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #12  
Sweet machine!

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #13  
Very Nice. What Kind of farming are you planning on? We are relatively neighbors.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #14  
That looks like a very nice machine. I tried to look at those but the local dealer didn't have any and didn't seem very interested in selling one. I'm happy with what I have but I could be happy with that as well.

Best of luck with your new tractor. I'm sure that you will enjoy it.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #15  
My dream tractor! Congratulations!

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #16  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #18  
Be sure to keep us updated on the tractor good and bad and include lots of pictures!

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #19  
My dream tractor! Congratulations!

Longing for a cab maybe?

Yours look like it can do some serious work too, lots of Case that size around here and plenty of huge red ag rigs also

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #20  
Yes want a cab! That one is almost twice the tractor mine is! I got my 55a 2 years ago at the age of 25 so maybe I can get a 110a at the age of 55 !? But for now I'll just keep dreaming it dose what I need it to do and its paid for. But man I want one!