Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95
Very Nice. What Kind of farming are you planning on? We are relatively neighbors.

We aren't at the farm full time yet but will be there full time in June. We are transitioning from wheat and perenial rye to pasture for grass fed cattle. We will have about 15-20 acres to produce hay and about 55 acres to rotate the cattle on pasture.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95
That looks like a very nice machine. I tried to look at those but the local dealer didn't have any and didn't seem very interested in selling one. I'm happy with what I have but I could be happy with that as well.

Best of luck with your new tractor. I'm sure that you will enjoy it.

My local dealers didn't have many in stock and weren't interested in selling me a tractor either. I went all the way to Georgia to get mine.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #23  
I purchased a CI Farmall 85U in 2011 and have enjoyed it. I used mine mostly for cutting and baling hay. We have a great dealership in South Carolina. Use to purchase JD but the dealership in my area is not the best. Glad I went red. Purchased a RB 454 silage baler last year from CI dealer. I am all in for red. You will enjoy that tractor.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #24  
image-689426455.jpg

Attachments

• image-625370760.jpg
    image-625370760.jpg
    675.7 KB · Views: 223
   / Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #25  
Congratulations, that's fine.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #26  
That's a really nice looking machine, and you paid less for it than my smaller Kubota, though mine had some implements included and not just the FEL.
Hmmmm. Sounds like a good deal.
When I was shopping, I studied the Case lineup carefully. I already have a Case IH badged tractor, was curious to see if I could get one
that worked in the same family. I found their lineup very broad, and somewhat confusing, and going through a bunch of changes, and not just Tier4.
Like adding IVT/CVT to their smaller tractors. Bottom line is that there aren't any local Case IH dealers, and the closest one in NJ didn't stock many units.
The local Kubota dealer had every cab model lined up besides each other, making comparisons really helpful.

please keep on posting with your first impressions.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #27  
daugen do you of binkley n hurst before i got the kubota i almost got a 75a frm them but the saleman would let me drive it is i walked

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #28  
daugen do you of binkley n hurst before i got the kubota i almost got a 75a frm them but the saleman would let me drive it is i walked

thanks. I knew if I wanted to pursue this line of tractors, I'd have to go West far enough, and in this area that's around Lancaster. It's a long drive...
Very big dealership, I think I'd buy from their DE store to save the tax...I bet a lot of people do just that.

I don't need two tractors, but I'm keeping my Case IH. I worked hard to restore it, and having a second inexpensive tractor means I can leave the PHD on it.
And I do like that red paint...

Attachments

• P1010615.jpg
    P1010615.jpg
    909.3 KB · Views: 249
   / Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #29  
PMA, that pic of yours with the baler just keeps bringing me back to enjoy. That's a nice looking rig; as if you got the one in the catalog...
I only have about fifteen acres to play with; saving the rest for my gardening. But I'd rather grow something out there than just mow the weeds.
Fallow ground, long time since farmed. And I'm not a serious farmer like you guys, I just play.
So there would be a lot of work and expense to get it going again.

But I look at your round baler and drool. But not sure I could do all the mechanics needed on
those complicated machines, so I'd need a local dealer, or at least a competent farm mechanic to help me.

Nice equipment guys.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #30  
Thanks daugen. Sure did not start out with that. I was baling around 10 acres of hay when i started and now baling mine and other people around 115 acres. Wife finally let me get the CI with the cab. Told her I was going to die in this SC heat and humidity. I think she felt sorry for me. It's get hot as hades in SC in July and August with around 95% humidity and I am not as young as I use to be. I let her do the raking and teddering on the JD open cab tractor. She needs to get a tan.

image-2448396773.jpg

Attachments

• image-2794950369.jpg
    image-2794950369.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 131