Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #31  
Nice to see red and green living together in harmony.
And very festive at Christmas...:)

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #32  
It's get hot as hades in SC in July and August with around 95% humidity

we lived in South Florida for three years and simply died in the summer. 95 and 95. As soon as you stepped out of your air conditioned home,
you were hit with a wall of muggy heat, almost hard to breath. And I believe you might have some nasty biting bugs down there
to add to your summertime misery. That cab will be your friend...

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #33  
With shipping, it was $44.4K.

My loader (735 loader) capacity is about 4,000 pounds max height at pivot pins. I don't need nearly this capacity. If I needed more, I would have purchased the 745 loader with about 5,000 pounds max height at pivot pins.
So how are you liking the 95? I still haven't purchased the 75c yet, but I talked to the dealer today and he just got a 95 like yours on his lot. He wants me to come check it out. He is 8 miles from my property and his first qoute was a little more than yours. So I think I have some wiggle room. What did they charge you for delivery from GA.? If I remember correctly we have similar properties. How is the cab on the 95? Would you buy the 95 again and would you change anything?

Thanks!

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95
So how are you liking the 95? I still haven't purchased the 75c yet, but I talked to the dealer today and he just got a 95 like yours on his lot. He wants me to come check it out. He is 8 miles from my property and his first qoute was a little more than yours. So I think I have some wiggle room. What did they charge you for delivery from GA.? If I remember correctly we have similar properties. How is the cab on the 95? Would you buy the 95 again and would you change anything?

Thanks!

I haven't had a chance to use the tractor much. We mainly live in California and visit the farm every month or two. We will be back up to the farm for 2 weeks in April so I'll get to use the brush cutter. I'm going to get a heavy duty Woods cutter.

The 95s are no longer being made so whatever supply is left will be it. I'm glad I got the cab; it gives you more flexibilty no matter what the weather is like.

The price included delivery so I'm not sure exactly what delivery would have been. But it must be at least $1,500 to move the tractor from Georgia to Oregon for residential delivery (no loading dock at our farm).

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #35  
I haven't had a chance to use the tractor much. We mainly live in California and visit the farm every month or two. We will be back up to the farm for 2 weeks in April so I'll get to use the brush cutter. I'm going to get a heavy duty Woods cutter.

The 95s are no longer being made so whatever supply is left will be it. I'm glad I got the cab; it gives you more flexibilty no matter what the weather is like.

The price included delivery so I'm not sure exactly what delivery would have been. But it must be at least $1,500 to move the tractor from Georgia to Oregon for residential delivery (no loading dock at our farm).

Man Im glad to here you have had good luck with the boys at Haney in Rockmart GA! I just talked with them about a 95 open station with loader and cutter, I was very happy with everything!!! I am so ready to get rid of my Kubota MX5100 and cutter so I can go ahead and purchase the 95 before they are all gone!!! By no means am I dissing Kubota because it is a great little tractor, it's just not going to be enough to grow with me... Anyone interested in a Kubota MX5100 with loader and 6 foot cutter?

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #36  
I purchased a CI Farmall 85U in 2011 and have enjoyed it. I used mine mostly for cutting and baling hay. We have a great dealership in South Carolina. Use to purchase JD but the dealership in my area is not the best. Glad I went red. Purchased a RB 454 silage baler last year from CI dealer. I am all in for red. You will enjoy that tractor.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

Nice!!! If you don't mind me asking what dealer are you speaking of here in SC?

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #37  
I just purchased a new 75C from Hendershot Tractor in Decatur,Tx near where i live...8X8 Hydraulic Shuttle, Instructional Seat, Air Suspension Seat and Rear Remote 3 point linkage adjuster.. L670 Loader and 2 Remote Outlets ( 4 valves )...I paid $42,500 and got 0 % for 72 months..I will let you know how it goes.I looked very hard at all the other competitors and i just couldn't beat the price...Plus my dealer is a great place..Always very friendly and bends over backwards to help you..

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #38  
Man Im glad to here you have had good luck with the boys at Haney in Rockmart GA! I just talked with them about a 95 open station with loader and cutter, I was very happy with everything!!! I am so ready to get rid of my Kubota MX5100 and cutter so I can go ahead and purchase the 95 before they are all gone!!! By no means am I dissing Kubota because it is a great little tractor, it's just not going to be enough to grow with me... Anyone interested in a Kubota MX5100 with loader and 6 foot cutter?

Well I haven't got rid of my Kubota yet, but I did go ahead and purchase the 95 Farmall. It's an open station with 12x12 shuttle, 2 remotes and 735 loader. I can't wait for it to be delivered!!! I am also purchasing a Rhino Turbo 96 cutter with it. I hope I will already have a couple jobs lined up for it when it gets here....gotta pay for it some how...lol Including the cutter the price was 39,800. Haney Farm and Ranch is an awesome dealership!!! Will post picks of the beast when it arrives!

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #39  
The dealer I bought from is Stucky Brothers near Hemingway SC. They merged with Dillon Tractor Co. And now one in Bishopville and Orangeburg Sc

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #40  
Verdanthills - enjoy the new tractor, it looks like it should provide years of work.