Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #41  
Nice tractor and fel setup, looks great and a good price with that delivery distance.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #42  
Hey Rich,
You made an excellent choice with the 95. I sold them for many years. It's a great utility tractor.One thing to watch for is the debris buildup on top of the fuel tank. It creates a nightmare after a while.If you can do it yourself, drop the fuel tank(very low fuel or empty) and install a grease fitting in the swivel part of the pto engagement lever. If not it will get so stiff, you won't be able to move it, period.
great tractor, with only minor quirks.
As for dealing with Haney Farm And Ranch, Tyson is top notch, and it was always a pleasure to deal with him.Very helpful and extremely sincere type of man.
Mike

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in updates.

The tractor has been a great workhorse. I have no regrets on the purchase. I have been busy the last few months prepping 60 acres for a cover crop. I have disced the fields 3 times and run a cultipacker twice to make the field seed bed ready.

I will be ready to broadcast my seed when weather permits.

Tractor had plenty of power and traction. When discing, traction and power are key. I am glad the tractor is heavy and has 4wd.

I am disappointed with the post purchase support from Hanney and from Tyson. I had a hydraulic leak caused by their sloppy loader install causing large puddles of leaking fluid. They never returned my calls and would not deal with them again.

Rich