Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #1  

verdanthills

Tractor
Case IH Farmall 95
About a month ago I was thinking about getting a Kubota M7040HDC for some brush cutting, plowing, and hay harvesting on our 80 acre farm that we just purchased. I wanted to thank everyone for their great advice. I'm a newbie and couldn't have had the confidence to make this large purchase.

Some common themes of the advice I received were: you can't have too much power and you can't have too much weight.

I really wanted a simple tractor without a lot of the complexities of automatic/electronically operations and tier 4 emissions. I'll probably put about 100-200 hours a year onto the tractor and would like to keep it 10+ years. So I pulled the trigger on one of the few remaining new Case Farmall 95 with Cab, 4wd, FEL, 2 rear remotes. It's a simple tractor with manual PTO engagement, manual shuttle, and tier 3 emissions. It has enough weight and heft with 4wd to use the power when plowing, mowing, or haying. It has been manufactured for many years and was just discontinued.

I'm in Oregon and ordered the tractor from Tyson Floyd at Haney Farm and Ranch in Rockmart, GA. Tyson was great to deal with. He was patient and answered all my newbie questions. I never felt pressured and didn't even know I purchased one of his last new Farmall 95 tractors. Tyson also gave me very good pricing which made shipping the tractor from Georgia to Oregon a non-issue. Tyson arranged everything and accomodated my tight delivery window. The tractor arrived in great shape as promised (just a little dirty from the cross country trip). It took a leap of faith on my part to wire funds to purchase a tractor to a person I never met face to face. Tyson and Haney Farm and Ranch exceeded my expectations. Tyson has been very good at post sales support and has been significantly better than my local dealer 15 minutes away at answering questions.

I'm thrilled with the tractor and think it's the right one for my application and wants. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to play with tractor much on this trip but will be returning next month to the farm to start mowing. I'll attach some pictures later.

Thank you Tyson and everyone with their great advice.

-Rich

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #2  
I'm unfamiliar with the Case lineup, so I had to look it up - nice tractor! All of my tractors are orange - but I have no brand loyalty - I just like my dealer. Glad to hear the purchase went well. Looks like you've got a sweet ride - enjoy!

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #3  
Congratulations on your new tractor, like SanDucerro, I had to look that model up, we had a Case CX80 with a cab and 12/12 synch-shuttle that we traded in on our Kubota M8540 and I just can't keep up with where these tractors are made or the features. We had a CX70 for a short time before the CX80.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95
Here are some pictures...

Attachments

• tractor (1 of 3).jpg
    tractor (1 of 3).jpg
    675 KB · Views: 1,206
  • tractor (2 of 3).jpg
    tractor (2 of 3).jpg
    600.3 KB · Views: 2,002
  • tractor (3 of 3).jpg
    tractor (3 of 3).jpg
    653.4 KB · Views: 880
   / Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #5  
Very nice, with those hills, you might want to flip your rims around and make your rear tire width wider, we have to on all of our tractors.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #6  
That's a nice looking rig! Do you mind saying what you paid for it?

It's got some pretty serious specs, but I was surprised that the loader wasn't more powerful for such a stout machine. Your three-point is double what mine is but the loaders are similar...odd. The good thing is you probably won't have to worry quite as much about counterweight. That's what makes it so hard picking just one!

Very nice, with those hills, you might want to flip your rims around and make your rear tire width wider, we have to on all of our tractors.

Thanks for the tip. That's a great idea. The hillside in the picture is about 3-4 acres out of 80 acres and will be the last plot I will tackle. Lucky for me, the rest of the land is flat.

That's a nice looking rig! Do you mind saying what you paid for it?

It's got some pretty serious specs, but I was surprised that the loader wasn't more powerful for such a stout machine. Your three-point is double what mine is but the loaders are similar...odd. The good thing is you probably won't have to worry quite as much about counterweight. That's what makes it so hard picking just one!

With shipping, it was $44.4K.

My loader (735 loader) capacity is about 4,000 pounds max height at pivot pins. I don't need nearly this capacity. If I needed more, I would have purchased the 745 loader with about 5,000 pounds max height at pivot pins.

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #9  
With shipping, it was $44.4K.j

My loader (735 loader) capacity is about 4,000 pounds max height at pivot pins. I don't need nearly this capacity. If I needed more, I would have purchased the 745 loader with about 5,000 pounds max height at pivot pins.

Thanks.....seems like a reasonable price for that size, power, etc. It makes more sense now....TD had it listed with the 730 loader, which is nowhere near what the 735 or 745 are!

/ Finally Took Delivery of our Case Farmall 95 #10  
Thanks for the tip. That's a great idea. The hillside in the picture is about 3-4 acres out of 80 acres and will be the last plot I will tackle. Lucky for me, the rest of the land is flat.

You will probably be OK just running up and down, but we have to do a lot of side hill mowing along our pond levies and other places where there is no turn around area at the bottom of the hills.