Price Check Kioti CK25 HST TLB

/ Kioti CK25 HST TLB #1  

gbfiremn

Tractor
Kioti CK25 HST
Hello,
I've been lurking on TBN since 2006 and this I think, is my first post. I have been a proud and happy Kioti owner since November 2006 but now it's time to trade in. I have a 2006 Kioti CK25 Hydrostat with KL130 Loader and KB2365 backhoe with 490hrs on it. It has been kept in a heated garage and has very good paint, the backhoe is a little sun faded because she won't fit in the garage.

I would like to trade in for a new Kioiti CS2410 with loader and mower deck. My question is would this be near an even trade for the CK25? How much if any to boot do you think I may have to come up with.
Any dealers out there please chime in for sure.

Thanks TBNers

/ Kioti CK25 HST TLB #2  
you might be better keeping your 25ck id just to the hoe off to use it to mower with

/ Kioti CK25 HST TLB
The 25 is just too heavy of a machine for mowing the lawn in spring or after summer rains. All my hard work is done with the CK now it's just mowing and tilling the gardens.

/ Kioti CK25 HST TLB #4  
Have you thought about keeping your CK25? A CS2410 would make a nice second tractor but I don't know if you will be happy having 1 tractor that small after having a larger tractor.

/ Kioti CK25 HST TLB #5  
I know you are hoping that this becomes a $0 deal, but, I'd have to agree with the others....consider keeping what you have and just adding a nice machine to mow the lawn. ZTR, lawn tractor or whatever floats your boat. If you don't have much lawn, you won't need to spend much on a machine and the cost will probably be about the same as what you will loose in your proposed trade-in transaction. (When I say "loose" I'm referring to equity loss...not necessarily money spent)