Price Check What would be a good offer on this BX 25?

/ What would be a good offer on this BX 25? #1  

sjm1580

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740HST, Takeuchi TL220, Kubota zd221
This machine has only 16 hours, close to my house and I need it. What would be a fair price to offer on this machine?

kubota bx25 loader

Thanks for any advice.

Steve

/ What would be a good offer on this BX 25? #2  
I would "BUILD" the bx25 at Kubota.com and see what a new unit might cost you so you can act with knowledge.

/ What would be a good offer on this BX 25? #3  
Well, if it were myself doing this, I would buy new. You could come close to this price or less if you paid cash.
I think that price is right at new price. :2cents:

/ What would be a good offer on this BX 25? #4  
sjm1580,

The only real savings I can see to you buying this bx25 verses new is sales tax.

/ What would be a good offer on this BX 25? #5  
Probably depends on how desperate the seller is. Those are the hard facts of life. At 16 hours, it is essentially new, although it's not at the dealer's anymore. If he doesn't need to sell immediately, he's still competing against new equipment, and maybe he'd be willing to settle for a couple thou less than new. If his back is really against the wall, he'd probably do better than that. You might try throwing out a number and see how he responds.

/ What would be a good offer on this BX 25? #6  
I think you could buy anew one about as cheap. They have rebates for paying cash. You may want to look at a BX25D. It has a option quick attach on the loader bucket, thumb for the back hoe, and a better seat.

/ What would be a good offer on this BX 25? #7  
That's more than I paid for a new one. I can see where he's got a good case for it being such a low hours machine and all, but I'd guess he's trying to get his money back on what he spent in total. Call me cheap but I'd look about 2k less for the used machine or else just go new.

/ What would be a good offer on this BX 25? #8  
There are several MI dealers selling brand new BX25Ds for $18500 range.