Ford vs chevy vs dodge

/ Ford vs chevy vs dodge
I don't have a problem driving, I've already driven to ft Myers and Sarasota only to be disappointed. Pictures make junk in to beauties. This past Wednesday I was driving about 90 miles north of me, guy called me about 20 mins from arriving that it was just sold, upset but I said no worries. I turn around to go see one in Hollywood, as I pull up into the parking lot, I see the truck with its new owner driving away.
I'm starting to feel like the police, always 5 min behind...lol

Found one last night that just got posted, going this morning to see it...

I'm hoping mine has a happy ending like yours, will keep everyone posted.

/ Ford vs chevy vs dodge #92  
I don't have a problem driving, I've already driven to ft Myers and Sarasota only to be disappointed. Pictures make junk in to beauties. This past Wednesday I was driving about 90 miles north of me, guy called me about 20 mins from arriving that it was just sold, upset but I said no worries. I turn around to go see one in Hollywood, as I pull up into the parking lot, I see the truck with its new owner driving away.
I'm starting to feel like the police, always 5 min behind...lol

Found one last night that just got posted, going this morning to see it...

I'm hoping mine has a happy ending like yours, will keep everyone posted.

i was driving from south of gville one morning to pensacola to see one. while on interstate got the call it was sold.

they go fast when a good one comes up...

/ Ford vs chevy vs dodge
i was driving from south of gville one morning to pensacola to see one. while on interstate got the call it was sold.

they go fast when a good one comes up...

Story of my life... Still searching.

/ Ford vs chevy vs dodge #94  
Sounds like I need to keep my 99 and 02 7.3's and if I sell anything get rid of one of the 6.0's. I just haven't heard any good news on current model trucks.

Have to ask how good or bad are the v10's gassers in the 05 thru 10 models? I would like to fins a 350 dually for my truck camper and small boat and can be a good used truck. I just don't know much about these gas motors as I have had diesels since 1985.

/ Ford vs chevy vs dodge #95  
i say that chevy kicks found on road dead butt

/ Ford vs chevy vs dodge #97  
i don't know

/ Ford vs chevy vs dodge
Looking at an 07 dodge 3500 with 5.9l right now. Looks nice, throws me way out if the budget but you only live once... Lol
Will keep you guys posted.