Comparison Fresh LS Tractor J2030H info

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fresh LS Tractor J2030H info
Just an FYI, as you seem to have already made up your mind... but this is not true. Having done it several times myself, you most certialy do not need to remove the tires.

Well, Just a FYI back, you may want to consult Whites Farm Equipment out in Canastota, and the Kubota Rep that both told me this at the Farm show. If they don't know what they are talking about, then it would be a good Idea to get everyone on the same page before they 86 potential sales. I swear, the number of discrepancies among dealers and the information they give is a bit ridiculous. It's not just Kubota, this is shockingly common among all the dealers I have talked to. From small inconsequential things to things that are much larger. Just so we are clear, we are talking about the B2620.

Here are a few more tid bits I just happened to notice on the Boomer 25, and LS brochures.

The LS Brochure states that the J has Position Control. What ever else it is or is not, I Guess the J is good to go.

On the Boomer 25 Brochure, under Operating Ease, it says and I quote,

"Controls come easily to hand, the seat AND STEERING WHEEL adjust to match every operator".

I saw no evidence on the J that the Steering Wheel was adjustable. Now I looked at the Boomer less over all then I did the J, but I am going to go out on a limb and say that I didn't notice any Steering Wheel Adjustment.

So you can't take all the information on these brochures at face value any more then the dealers when they are winging stuff.

/ Fresh LS Tractor J2030H info #33  
Just so we are clear, we are talking about the B2620.

Yup. There is a rod that you slide L/R to slip off the 3pt arms to install the backhoe. As I said, you do not need to remove the tires. Kubota is not that dumb. Admittedly, its not the best backhoe setup and is more challenging than it should be. We'd usually use a Woods backhoe when someone wants a TLB-M where the subframe has enough room to leave the arms attached more often than not.

Yup. There is a rod that you slide L/R to slip off the 3pt arms to install the backhoe. As I said, you do not need to remove the tires. Kubota is not that dumb. Admittedly, its not the best backhoe setup and is more challenging than it should be. We'd usually use a Woods backhoe when someone wants a TLB-M where the subframe has enough room to leave the arms attached more often than not.

Nah,,, I don't think Kubota is "Dumb". I do question the information that some dealers give out though. The guys at the farm show do not match your description. Their words were:

"You would have to be Houdini to get the (Bracket) off without removing the tires. Removing the tires is the best way to remove this bracket. We would not suggest selling this model as a TLB with MMM for this reason".

Status
Not open for further replies.