John Deere 5085M and 5083E Pricing

/ John Deere 5085M and 5083E Pricing #1  

Courage9027

Tractor
IH 574
Trying to decide between these two. Having a hard time getting a handle on a good price. The consolidation of dealerships makes it almost impossible to negotiate any price. It seems to be a take it or leave it pricing situation. This is alright if the price is fair. My question is what would be a fair mark down from list on these two tractors? 15%? 18%?

/ John Deere 5085M and 5083E Pricing #2  
I recently priced an open station 5093e MFWD, 12/12 power reverser,with H260 loader and 3rd function hydraulics that was 16% off list at the 0 for 48 months price. They had the tractor in stock but would've had to order the loader. I also priced an open station, 16/16 power reverser, MFWD 5085M with deluxe operator station, H260 loader and 3rd function with same financing and that was 16% off also. It took a slight bit of haggling on that one to get to the 16% but they were going to have order this tractor. The quotes were not from the same dealer.

/ John Deere 5085M and 5083E Pricing #3  
Trying to decide between these two. Having a hard time getting a handle on a good price. The consolidation of dealerships makes it almost impossible to negotiate any price. It seems to be a take it or leave it pricing situation. This is alright if the price is fair. My question is what would be a fair mark down from list on these two tractors? 15%? 18%?

I think you are about right I would think the basic tractor the E should get 15% off and the more featured M should get 18% off. When I bought my 4520 cab I got the 18% off on tractor and implements in the combined sale.