Price Check Need your help: looking to purch. JD 2320

/ Need your help: looking to purch. JD 2320 #1  

iambs

Tractor
None
I am currently looking to purchase a 2007, JD 2320 with a 200CX FEL and a 64D MMM. It has 418hrs on it. It is in excellent shape with manuals, service records and extra blades. It's owned by an individual who has already purchased a larger model. The asking price is $14,500. Is this a fair price? Anything I need to be aware of? This is my first compact tractor purchase and I need your help.

Thanks in advance!

/ Need your help: looking to purch. JD 2320 #2  
That certainly seems high to me. If you go with something other than a Deere, you can buy new and get at least that level of performance (more in many areas) for the same amount of money, or somewhat less. I can't imagine passing on a new tractor, with a warranty, that will do more work, for the same or less money.

/ Need your help: looking to purch. JD 2320 #3  
Check the john deere forum. I think there are a few reported cases of rear axle problems on that model. Search forum for model and read away. Nice sized little tractor, though.

Can't comment on price other that what GMAN is saying. For that money, you can get more tractor new in another color. Bobcat has great deals going right now. And the new Mahindra max looks to be a pretty nice little tractor too.