Buying Advice File this under "no brainer"

/ File this under "no brainer" #1  

gregfender

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501 HST
I had finally settled on a Kioti CK35 HST and was just about to sign on the dotted line. I decided, on a whim, that I would give Rick Wallace a call and see what might be on his lot. Good thing I made the call. He had a Bobcat CT235 (the albino Kioti CK35) for 3k less, delivered to my door. He told me to sleep on it and let him know tomorrow if I want to go ahead. Hmmmm, ya think? Although I'm not a huge fan of the white paint, I figure I'll just have to get it dirty quickly!

/ File this under "no brainer" #2  
Hey,if you're happy,we're happy! Have fun,Man! don-ohio :)^)

/ File this under "no brainer" #3  
I had finally settled on a Kioti CK35 HST and was just about to sign on the dotted line. I decided, on a whim, that I would give Rick Wallace a call and see what might be on his lot. Good thing I made the call. He had a Bobcat CT235 (the albino Kioti CK35) for 3k less, delivered to my door. He told me to sleep on it and let him know tomorrow if I want to go ahead. Hmmmm, ya think? Although I'm not a huge fan of the white paint, I figure I'll just have to get it dirty quickly!

I think they have a different loader on them.

/ File this under "no brainer" #4  
If I remember correctly, the Bobcat loader is actually a bit more rugged than the Kioti; but not significantly so.