Buying Advice Kubota L4600

/ Kubota L4600 #1  

TN1977

Tractor
Ford 3000
Anyone know about the Kubota L4600 being assembled in Thailand?

/ Kubota L4600
I wonder if the Kubota quality is there?

/ Kubota L4600 #5  
I wonder if the Kubota quality is there?

Frankly I did not see anything wrong that caught my eye as far as fit and finish. I think it's just cheaper labor. For me it was one time opportunity to make the purchase so I opted out on 4600 not to ever second guess myself. I don't know if the engine is assembled in Thailand or whole engine manufactured from japan for sure. My dealer said all he was told was it is all assembled from Japanese parts in Thailand.

JC,

ps: I have bunch of pictures side by side with next rig pretty close and slightly better than L4600. I can post them if it helps you with decision making.

/ Kubota L4600 #6  
I just purchased a L4600 and they are assembled in Thailand. I don't think it's a big deal, the parts still come from Japan and I'm very happy with it.

Last edited:
   / Kubota L4600
Hows the l4600 performing with the front bucket?

Thanks

/ Kubota L4600 #8  
I have an L4600 assembled in Thailand. So far it has been a good machine,very happy with it's performance. One other post on TBN stated that they are made at a plant that produces Kubota tractors for the Asian market.I don't think it's a big deal,quaility is the same as the other Kubota's I have owned.

/ Kubota L4600 #10  
Although this is an old thread , I'm considering one this week here in Australia . They're with a LA714 loader , 4 in 1 bucket and R4 tyres delivered for USD24k plus tax.
I think they're like somewhat the current L4701 in the 'States ?

L46HD – Kubota Tractor Corporation

I have a 2013 model L4600 bought new. Been great so far. No complaints. The L4701 ended up taking its place here when the tier 4 emissions came out.