Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Tractor
    Many

Default Re: A List of Basic No Frills Tractors

Quote Originally Posted by fieldman12 View Post
    A 7610 is a good machine but I doubt you can get one for $8,000.00
    8'000 would be the cheaper end but i would have been all over this if it was closer

http://www.auctiontime.com/OnlineAuc...=6600057&lp=th

Tractor
    Kubota L2350DT, BCS 853

Thank you all. With the information gleaned over several years of postings and reaping the communal knowledge of the TBN Subject Matter Experts, I feel very confident I can make a well-informed decision on a tractor purchase.

I can not, in any way short of theft, get the tractor I want to accomplish all my wife and I would like to accomplish with the family land. So we downsized our plans and we will buy a smaller tractor that will accomplish most of what we want to do: build fence, maintain the fence line, develop a market garden. The big item that will have to wait or be hired out: maintain and reclaim pasture from mesquite.

This is the tractor I am strongly considering. Strongly as in I am filling out a credit ap. The price is dropped to $8500.http://www.tractorhouse.com/listings...1&pcid=2940189

Much appreciation to all on all my posts over the last 5 years.
    Best Regards,
    Highsmith

Tractor
    Kubota ZG 22, John Deere 4200 4wd/ 420 loader, 4 wd,08 polaris 700 ranger crew

Not a thing wrong with that tractor, it will do plenty of work, mine is a few horsepower smaller and is great. I will start posting pics of what a small tractor can do with a skilled operator. I think you will be happy with that. Good luck and I hope everything comes together for ya. Let us know if you get it bought. LUTT

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Very low hours on that tractor and it should last you a very long time. I have done an awful lot of work with a whole lot less tractor and I am sure it will allow you to get a lot done; good luck on getting it.

Tractor
    kubota M7040 &m7040

Quote Originally Posted by Highsmith View Post
    Thank you all. With the information gleaned over several years of postings and reaping the communal knowledge of the TBN Subject Matter Experts, I feel very confident I can make a well-informed decision on a tractor purchase.

I can not, in any way short of theft, get the tractor I want to accomplish all my wife and I would like to accomplish with the family land. So we downsized our plans and we will buy a smaller tractor that will accomplish most of what we want to do: build fence, maintain the fence line, develop a market garden. The big item that will have to wait or be hired out: maintain and reclaim pasture from mesquite.

This is the tractor I am strongly considering. Strongly as in I am filling out a credit ap. The price is dropped to $8500.http://www.tractorhouse.com/listings...1&pcid=2940189

If you haven't purchased a tractor yet,let me know I have a co-worker that has a smaller kubota for sale about the same as the one listed,he is asking 7500,I think. Just asked him to send me a photo

Tractor
    kubota M7040 &m7040

Quote Originally Posted by Highsmith View Post

If you haven't purchased a tractor yet,let me know I have a co-worker that has a smaller kubota for sale about the same as the one listed,he is asking 7500,I think. Just asked him to send me a photo

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE HST Cab, Mechron 2200

You spent a lot of time researching, got "LOTS" of good advice from TBN'ers, and then made a decision. Can't ask for more then that. Good on ya!
    Rick

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567