A List of Basic No Frills Tractors

/ A List of Basic No Frills Tractors #61  
   / A List of Basic No Frills Tractors
Thank you all. With the information gleaned over several years of postings and reaping the communal knowledge of the TBN Subject Matter Experts, I feel very confident I can make a well-informed decision on a tractor purchase.

I can not, in any way short of theft, get the tractor I want to accomplish all my wife and I would like to accomplish with the family land. So we downsized our plans and we will buy a smaller tractor that will accomplish most of what we want to do: build fence, maintain the fence line, develop a market garden. The big item that will have to wait or be hired out: maintain and reclaim pasture from mesquite.

This is the tractor I am strongly considering. Strongly as in I am filling out a credit ap. The price is dropped to $8500.http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7538250&dlr=1&pcid=2940189

Much appreciation to all on all my posts over the last 5 years.

/ A List of Basic No Frills Tractors #63  
Not a thing wrong with that tractor, it will do plenty of work, mine is a few horsepower smaller and is great. I will start posting pics of what a small tractor can do with a skilled operator. I think you will be happy with that. Good luck and I hope everything comes together for ya. Let us know if you get it bought. LUTT

/ A List of Basic No Frills Tractors #64  
Very low hours on that tractor and it should last you a very long time. I have done an awful lot of work with a whole lot less tractor and I am sure it will allow you to get a lot done; good luck on getting it.:thumbsup:

/ A List of Basic No Frills Tractors #65  
Thank you all. With the information gleaned over several years of postings and reaping the communal knowledge of the TBN Subject Matter Experts, I feel very confident I can make a well-informed decision on a tractor purchase.

I can not, in any way short of theft, get the tractor I want to accomplish all my wife and I would like to accomplish with the family land. So we downsized our plans and we will buy a smaller tractor that will accomplish most of what we want to do: build fence, maintain the fence line, develop a market garden. The big item that will have to wait or be hired out: maintain and reclaim pasture from mesquite.

This is the tractor I am strongly considering. Strongly as in I am filling out a credit ap. The price is dropped to $8500.http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7538250&dlr=1&pcid=2940189

If you haven't purchased a tractor yet,let me know I have a co-worker that has a smaller kubota for sale about the same as the one listed,he is asking 7500,I think. Just asked him to send me a photo

/ A List of Basic No Frills Tractors #66  

If you haven't purchased a tractor yet,let me know I have a co-worker that has a smaller kubota for sale about the same as the one listed,he is asking 7500,I think. Just asked him to send me a photo

/ A List of Basic No Frills Tractors #67  
You spent a lot of time researching, got "LOTS" of good advice from TBN'ers, and then made a decision. Can't ask for more then that. Good on ya!