Brand new to this site - looking for some HELP! Kioti vs New Holland

/ Brand new to this site - looking for some HELP! Kioti vs New Holland #1  

jeffblumenberg

Tractor
N/A
I am looking at two tractors and wonder if anybody can give me their take. The one is a 2002 New Holland with a loader, hydrostatic drive, 4x4, 35 hp, 1,975 hours. The other is a 2003 Kioti (not sure of tranny) 4x4, 35 hp, 300 hours. The asking price is about the same.

Can any one give me what to expect in regards to reliability, service and parts. I'd love to hear from someone who owns a tractor like this and can tell me from experience how they like it.

/ Brand new to this site - looking for some HELP! Kioti vs New Holland #2  
Greetings Jeff and welcome to TractorByNet. :tractor:

Both tractors are popular here. We have an Owner Operator forum for both. Start up a thread in either and I'm sure you'll get an earful of opinions. Take care -robert

/ Brand new to this site - looking for some HELP! Kioti vs New Holland #3  
Well my first thought is there is a heck of a lot of difference in 1975 hours and 300 hours.. um about 1675 hours.. Most of the guys here put on somewhere between 100 and 200 hours per year... so maybe 9 to 16 years of use ... I am thinking that is a big difference. I am not saying the NH is worn out, ar from it, but the Kioti is a heck of a lot newer. I owned a 1999 NH, and it was a great tractor, but I am obviously not afraid of a Kioti.:D

James K0UA

/ Brand new to this site - looking for some HELP! Kioti vs New Holland #4  
:welcome: to TBN

/ Brand new to this site - looking for some HELP! Kioti vs New Holland #5  
Welcome

/ Brand new to this site - looking for some HELP! Kioti vs New Holland #6  
I am looking at two tractors and wonder if anybody can give me their take. The one is a 2002 New Holland with a loader, hydrostatic drive, 4x4, 35 hp, 1,975 hours. The other is a 2003 Kioti (not sure of tranny) 4x4, 35 hp, 300 hours. The asking price is about the same.

Can any one give me what to expect in regards to reliability, service and parts. I'd love to hear from someone who owns a tractor like this and can tell me from experience how they like it.
I'm assuming the Kioti is a DK 35.
I have a 2001 DK 35 and I have been very happy with it the past 12 years.
Reliability= good
Parts= no problem
Service= no idea, never been back to the dealer

/ Brand new to this site - looking for some HELP! Kioti vs New Holland #7  
Welcome. :)

/ Brand new to this site - looking for some HELP! Kioti vs New Holland #9  
Welcome to TractorByNet! :smile:

I moved your thread to the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons forum.

/ Brand new to this site - looking for some HELP! Kioti vs New Holland #10  
It would almost have to be a DK35. I don't think the CK35 was offered until around about 2007 or so. Based on just the hours, it's a no brainer. But, there may be other factors not apparent in the post. Both companies make good machines.