Buying Advice Terramite For Sale

/ Terramite For Sale #1  

philm427

Tractor
Kubota BX1850
Hello!

I have a friend who is looking for a used Terramite, with front loader and backhoe, preferably diesel powered. We're in the New England area, and these things are sort of rare.

Anyone know of anything like that for sale?

Thanks for any and all input!

/ Terramite For Sale #2  
Terramite's were good for their time but today their are lots of small tlbs' to choose from. I would recommend something such as a small Kubota tlb.

/ Terramite For Sale
I completely agree. I own a Kubota BX1850. No backhoe, but I don't need one. My friend is fixated on the Terramite for some reason. There are definitely other machines out there that'll do what he wants to do.

/ Terramite For Sale #4  
You don't say exactly where.
I see lots of gas terramites on Craigslist within a few hundred miles of Connecticut, for about $10K to $15K.

Use SearchTempest Online Classifieds Search - All the Classifieds. One Search.
Put in the search term (entire ad):
terramite (diesel|perkins|kubota)

One Diesel in East Lyme for $14,900
2005 Terramite T9

A diesel in Quakertown, PA for $9900 (also lower cost gas ones)
Terramite T5C Tractor Loader Backhoe, Great For Chores Around House

One in Felton, DE for $11,500
TERRAMITE T6 BACKHOE LOADER... AWESOME MACHINE! NEWLY SERVICED!

One in Waynesboro, PA, $8900
BACKHOE/LOADER....DIESEL

And, a few on E-Bay in the Northeast, but they appear to be gas.

I guess it all depends on how far you are willing to drive. Gas is expensive, but a couple thousand dollars can buy quite a bit of gas.

When searching, sometimes it is also helpful to guess common misspellings too.
Most seem to be under Farm & Garden, but if the search is specific enough, I usually do all craigslist.

/ Terramite For Sale
Many thanks for the input on the Terramite search. I'll pass the information on to my friend. He's going down to PA today to take a look at a Terramite, 20 hp gas, 2WD, but he's looking for a diesel, in an ideal situation.

/ Terramite For Sale
Re: Diesel Terramite For Sale

Hi and thanks for the information. My friend has found his Terramite, so he's all set.