No idea

/ No idea #1  

Kevin01

Tractor
None at the moment
Seeking help on buying a tractor. I want something around the 45hp mark. There are so many tractors I dont know which way to turn and being a greenhorn I dont want to buy a dud. I want a 4in1 bucket, slasher and post hole digger. I have been looking at Fumetsu, enfly and now agrison. The reason I am looking at these tractors is that the price is attractive for a new tractor with everything I need. If anyone could give me an insight or suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

/ No idea #2  
:welcome:to TBN

/ No idea #3  
Welcome to the forum.

I would recommended staying with a well know brand like a Massey, Deere, Case, ect. They are much more expensive but will have greater support in the parts area and are less likely to close shop and leave you stranded without parts or info.

/ No idea #4  
Seeking help on buying a tractor. I want something around the 45hp mark. There are so many tractors I dont know which way to turn and being a greenhorn I dont want to buy a dud. I want a 4in1 bucket, slasher and post hole digger. I have been looking at Fumetsu, enfly and now agrison. The reason I am looking at these tractors is that the price is attractive for a new tractor with everything I need. If anyone could give me an insight or suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
None of those brands are sold in the USA to my knowledge so you may not get a lot of info here.

/ No idea #5  

Welcome to TBN
Fumetsu is a Luzhong tractor.
Agrison/Agricat are from memory either Luzhong or BOMR.

Suggest you really search the brands you are looking at on here/ youtube / just do a search for tractor reviews in Australia on Google for the makes you are interested in. Just dismiss the "self promoting" reviews and read the ones from real users. Once you start reading you will soon pick up the difference

/ No idea #6  
Hi Kevin, I would recommend you the Agrison ( I own the 50hp) - If you go on their website now, they have a promo ending in 10 days - 45hp g3 with a free slasher, includes FEL only $19,990 now that's EXCEPTIONAL VALUE for a very darn low price!! They didn't have that deal when I bought my 50hp a fair while ago. I don't know enough of the fumetsu or the enfly and don't know anyone who owns them. private message me on the Agrison - some friends of mine also own it and I can tell you of their positive experiences :) cheers mate.