Price Check Kubota Price check please new buyer here

/ Kubota Price check please new buyer here #1  

grayja350

Tractor
none
Hello everyone this is my first post. I am looking at picking up a tractor tomorrow and just wanted to make sure I was getting a fair deal. the tractor is a Kubota b2620 with the front end loader and backhoe attachment price is around $23,000 for last years model. Does this sound reasonable any information is helpful thank you.

/ Kubota Price check please new buyer here #3  
2012 b2620hst with loader is going for 12995 i guess by the time you buy the backhoe at 8k and the little stuff it would come out to that my brother inlaw just bought a used 2012 2620hst with loader backhoe and thumb with 17hrs on it for 13500 that first yr hit is a big one but after that they seem to hold value figure in the 0 percent and the payments arent a whole lot more to get new either way you will have a big smile on your face

/ Kubota Price check please new buyer here #4  
did you research any other brands? Kubota makes good equipment, but wow, thats's pricey for that size TLB.

/ Kubota Price check please new buyer here
The mahindra 2516 with FEL and backhoe was the same price

/ Kubota Price check please new buyer here #6  
i bought a new 2011 leftover mahindra 2816hst with fel and backhoe they loaded the tires and delivered it for 18600 two wks ago prices are different depending where you live from what i can see

/ Kubota Price check please new buyer here #7  
:welcome: Do you have a Kioti dealer near by?

/ Kubota Price check please new buyer here #8  
thats the thing i have noticed about kubota they have a dealer at every corner

/ Kubota Price check please new buyer here #9  
Redmond, Oregon. God's country. Visited the Bend/Redmond area and was very impressed. Nice place. Welcome.

/ Kubota Price check please new buyer here #10  
Hello everyone this is my first post. I am looking at picking up a tractor tomorrow and just wanted to make sure I was getting a fair deal. the tractor is a Kubota b2620 with the front end loader and backhoe attachment price is around $23,000 for last years model. Does this sound reasonable any information is helpful thank you.

I have seen a quote on this tractor within the past two months for the FEL, backhoe, and thumb for $23,000 (freshly delivered from Kubota) not including any Kubota incentives/rebates. I would think that for a machine sitting on the lot, you ought to at least get the thumb and street shoes for the backhoe, or some other add-ons for $23k. If you're planning on getting pallet forks, consider the Kubota QA for the LA364 loader.

It's a great machine.