anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors?

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #121  
Find looking rig you got there. How do you like the Backhoe? Do you know who makes that particular one for Branson?

Thanks , I am happy with it . The FEL and back hoe are the Ansung models .

As far as gear vs HST I won't get into that argument . I like HST on my little Kubota Mower but prefer gear on a tractor . My wife will probably never get on the thing so who cares about easier :)

Gears are manly , the more levers and pedals the better and this thing has a ton of levers and pedals LOL

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #122  
Very nice, enjoy I always thought tractors look good in red😄

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #123  
Just an update on the Branson after several months of use . This tractor has performed great . After much Bush hogging, FEL , Boxblading and back hoe use I have had only two small issues. The first was a O-ring blew out on one of the backhoe valves the first day I used it but the replacement I put in has been fine . I think the fitting wasn't tightened down well and that was the cause . 2nd was the DPF light came on around 70 hrs and never went out . My dealer replaced the DPF canister and data logger and that solved that . 160 hrs and counting .........

Attachments

• root2 (600 x 450).jpg
    root2 (600 x 450).jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 144
   / anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #124  
Mines a 6530c with FEL, hay spike, bucket, and 6' medium duty rotary mower all for about $35k in '07. I bought it because it had more amenities than the local popular colors back in '07 and with that B3.3 NA also, which was a big seller for me since I knew not of some of the oriental engines longevity history. Filters are on ebay or local at the autoparts store. Nearest dealer is 50 miles away but in 7 years I have contacted him twice.

On parts, I hit a rock one day and broke my right door glass. 3 days later I was installing a new one. Said the warehouse about 200 miles from the house had 7 in stock. Other thing is the selling dealer (different dealer) took a JD 4010, MF 35D, and Ford 3000D in trade when none of the popular colors would. He had them sold before the ink was dry on the contract. I had 7 tractors at the time and just didn't need all of them. Besides I think it looks pretty and I like red.....it's romantic. Grin.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #125  
Branson is built in South Korea!! Same as JD. Mahindra is actually a China built tractor.. But with good quality..and probably some others...Not sure on the JD though, just heard that through the grape vine..

NO! Mahindra's sold in the U.S. are from Korea and Japan (TYM/Daedong and Mitsubishi) and India.