anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors?

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #11  
the bransons i looked at had a cummings turbo which in my eyes is better than any kubota deere kioti ford ect dont fall for the big 3 thing a lot of people throw away a lot of extra money for a lessor tractor just to say they have a kubota deere and so on if it fits you and the price is right then buy it i think you will find it will work circles around the same size kubota or jd
Right, until the plastic falls off, the same John deer's your putting down are still working after 50 years and don't fall apart.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #12  
what plastic the jds i looked at had the same plastic around the instr panel as the rest bransons have steel fenders ect.ect.(thicker also) and i am not putting down any tractor you were doing tha all by yourself. and also the jd dealer in my area was the first one to tell me that jd and all the other companys are making tractors with cheaper parts to save money jds are getting lighter instead of heavier and thats a problem that means thinner steel while the off brands are trying harder a building much tougher products to get into the market kioti was in the same boat at one time and even today they still make a tougher and heavy tractor while jd and kubota are making cheaper and lighter stuff thinking there name will make people buy them even if they arent as good so dont put down all these other tractors just because it isnt what you have and anything built 50 yrs ago is going to be built tougher

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #13  
The following is part of your quote which clearly states you are putting John Deer down, and you further state that it was me who was .

" you will find it will work circles around the same size kubota or jd" #2. "i am not putting down any tractor you were doing tha all by youself"

Both comments were copied and pasted from your post. Furthermore, my original post spoke of older John Deere tractors which I believe are much better
tractors than any new Branson, I will go a step further, I would match my 4020 J.D. against any new Branson of comparable features.

And I will bet My J.D., as you say will work circles around any Branson. I will further say anyone of my J.D. tractors will out work any Branson any day of any week, bar none,.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #14  
keep dreaming

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #15  
I don't fly any brand of tractor's flag as I have red, green, yellow, white, grey and orange and appreciate them all for what I have chosen them for. But I will say, when it is harvest time for me, it is Deere time.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #16  
DJP 218,

Here is more of your fact less info. " kioti was in the same boat at one time and even today they still make a tougher and heavy tractor while jd and Kubota are making cheaper and lighter stuff thinking there name will make people buy them even if they arent as good so dont put down all these other tractors just because it isnt what you have"

You have made your statement and probably believe what your saying. I will agree on one thing you mention I don't have a Branson , Kioti or a Kubuta
I have mostly older John Deer's and a few Fords and one International. All of them are old and I have restored them, that.s my hobby.

The companies that built my tractors have been around a long time and I think they will still be around when all the Korean built tractor's are long gone.
The difference is American pride and a well built product, as opposed to a product built by over worked and under payed Koreans. I think that's
the difference, our great country was built by Americans that take pride in a job well done.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #17  
and i will agree that older is better but when it comes to new tractors the off brands are trying harder and building as good if not better tractors for less money the big three are using there name to sell tractors and are going backwards

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #18  
DJP 218,.
The difference is American pride and a well built product, as opposed to a product built by over worked and under payed Koreans. I think that's
the difference, our great country was built by Americans that take pride in a job well done.

Right on. Thank you for supporting American Made. Oh, and older tractors are so cool, new ones can't compare.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #19  
and as for american built pride jd is built in india not by americans i have a mahindra and it was built in texas by americans lol figure that out

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #20  
and as for american built pride jd is built in india not by americans i have a mahindra and it was built in texas by americans lol figure that out
Your problem is you don't take time to read the entire post. Refer back to my original post and perhaps you will maybe understand before going off half
cocked again.

What do have stock in Branson tractors or just got stuck with one and a fat monthly payment, and have a need to justify your bad judgement ?