anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors?

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #21  
no i dont have a branson i have an old fermac 760 and a new mahindra 2816 both without any payments all im saying is there is nothing wrong with them at all and they have been selling them for 15yrs maybe not decades but long enough not to have to worry about them going out of buisness next wk i just get so irked when people say to stick with the top three and if i did buy a branson i would not call that bad judgement at all bad judgement would be paying 3k more for the same specs if not less

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #22  
Right on. Thank you for supporting American Made. Oh, and older tractors are so cool, new ones can't compare.

You are welcome and thank you for supporting a long and honorable way of life.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #23  
One other point you may not be aware of, there was a man named John Deere who invented a steel plow.
That plow helped open the great prairie land of our country and was instrumental in building this great nation, I don't think any Korean tractors
were there.

When you buy American you also buy a piece of that heritage.
As John Deere once stated "I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me."

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #24  
One other point you may not be aware of, there was a man named John Deere who invented a steel plow.
That plow helped open the great prairie land of our country and was instrumental in building this great nation, I don't think any Korean tractors
were there.

When you buy American you also buy a piece of that heritage.
As John Deere once stated "I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me."
I bought a John Deere 15 or 20 years ago (I still have it). It was made in Japan !!

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #25  
Years ago my local Branson dealer went to South Korea to visit the factory, along with many other dealers. There were two assembly lines. One was making Branson tractors. The other line was making green tractors. Photos were allowed on the red assembly line, but no photos were allowed of the green line. Maybe if John Deere was still alive today, they'd be making a better product for him to put his name on, but the reality is you cannot buy many tractors under 50 hp that are made in the USA, so choose the one you like and enjoy, because they are all pretty good tractors. We all would like to think we own the best, but probably bought what suits our needs, and fits our budget.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #26  
John Deere who invented a steel plow.
I believe john lane invented the steel plow, not John Deere, although he may have patented it.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #27  
I believe john lane invented the steel plow, not John Deere, although he may have patented it.

And painted it green?

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #28  

John Deere (inventor)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia HISTORY DISAGREES WITH YOU, LANE INDEED, NO JOHN KIOTI FROM KOREA
John Deere

John Deere
Born February 7, 1804
Rutland, Vermont
Died May 17, 1886 (aged 82)
Moline, Illinois
Nationality American
Occupation Inventor
Known for Deere & Company,steel plow
Children Francis Albert (1828-1848), Jeanette (1830-1916), Ellen Sarah (1832-1897), Frances Alma (1834-1851), Charles (1836-1907), Emma Charlotte (1840-1911), Hiram Alvin (1842-1844), Alice Marie (1844-1900), Mary Frances (1851-1851) [1]
John Deere (February 7, 1804 May 17, 1886) was an American blacksmith and manufacturer who founded Deere & Company, one of the largest and leading agricultural and construction equipment manufacturers in the world. Born in Rutland, Vermont, Deere moved to Illinois and invented the first commercially successful steel plow in 1837.
Contents [hide]
1 Early life
2 Steel plow
3 Later life
4 Further reading
5 References
6 External links
[edit]Early life

John Deere was born February 7, 1804, in Rutland, Vermont. After a meager education, he was apprenticed in 1821 at age 17, to Captain Benjamin Lawrence, a prosperous Middlebury blacksmith, and entered the trade for himself in 1825.[2][3]
He married in 1827, and[4] fathered nine children.[5]
[edit]Steel plow

A monument in Middlebury, Vermont marking the shop in the town where John Deere learned the blacksmith trade.
John Deere settled in Grand Detour, Illinois. As there were no other blacksmiths in the area, he had no difficulty finding work. Growing up in his father痴 Rutland, Vermont, tailor shop, Deere had polished and sharpened needles by running them through sand. This polishing helped the needles sew through soft leather.[6] Deere found that cast-iron plows were not working very well, in the tough prairie soil of Illinois and remembered the polished needles.[6] Deere came to the conclusion that a plow made out of highly polished steel and a correctly shaped moldboard (the self-scouring steel plow) would be better able to handle the soil conditions of the prairie, especially its sticky clay.[7]
There are varying versions of the inspiration for Deere's famous steel plow. In another version he recalled the way the polished steel pitchfork tines moved through hay and soil and thought that same effect could be obtained for a plow.[4]

The John Deere House in Grand Detour, Illinois, built 1836
In 1837, Deere developed and manufactured the first commercially successful cast-steel plow. The wrought-iron framed plow had a polished steel share. This made it ideal for the tough soil of the Midwest and worked better than other plows.[4] By early 1838, Deere completed his first steel plow and sold it to a local farmer, Lewis Crandall, who quickly spread word of his success with Deere's plow. Subsequently two neighbors soon placed orders with Deere. By 1841, Deere was manufacturing 75-100 plows per year.[4]
In 1843, Deere partnered with Leonard Andrus to produce more plows to keep up with demand. However, the partnership became strained due to the two men's stubbornness - while Deere wished to sell to customers outside Grand Detour, Andrus opposed a proposed railroad through Grand Detour - and Deere's distrust of Andrus' accounting practices.[8] In 1848, Deere dissolved the partnership with Andrus and moved to Moline, Illinois, because the city was a transportation hub on the Mississippi River.[9] By 1855, Deere's factory sold more than 10,000 such plows. It became known as "The Plow that Broke the Plains" and is commemorated as such in a historic place marker in Vermont.[10]
Deere insisted on making high-quality equipment. He once said, "I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me."[11] Following the Panic of 1857, as business improved, Deere left the day-to-day operations to his son Charles.[12] In 1868, Deere incorporated his business as Deere & Company.[12]

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #30  
That's what I read too, glad they went with it and kept it. Nice combination.