anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors?

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #31  
This is a funny thread. Reminds me of the gun forums I used to frequent. I've had the same Ford for 30 years, but alas, it was made in Japan. Darn good machine. I'd like to buy a 30-40 hp Foton direct from China for $3-$4k, drain it, go over it with a fine toothed comb and see what it will do. Brand loyalty with anything these days (tractors and guns included) will only lighten your bank account.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #32  
This is a funny thread. Reminds me of the gun forums I used to frequent. I've had the same Ford for 30 years, but alas, it was made in Japan. Darn good machine. I'd like to buy a 30-40 hp Foton direct from China for $3-$4k, drain it, go over it with a fine toothed comb and see what it will do. Brand loyalty with anything these days (tractors and guns included) will only lighten your bank account.

I AGREE WITH THIS IS A FUNNY THREAD: I think most are having fun just like when we were kids , My bike is better then yours, or my dad can beat you dad up.
Now it's big kids with bigger toys, but the same mind set.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #33  
If you google John lane and read some of the links ( I know it's google), you will see one from the John Deere company, giving credit to John lane. The poor guy didn't have the smarts to patent it

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #34  
If you google John lane and read some of the links ( I know it's google), you will see one from the John Deere company, giving credit to John lane. The poor guy didn't have the smarts to patent it

That is like the telephone Alexander Graham Bell was credited for inventing it but a guy named Elisha Gray actually invented it.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #35  
That is like the telephone Alexander Graham Bell was credited for inventing it but a guy named Elisha Gray actually invented it.

I have read, and it was confirmed Bell was gaining information from a Italian inventor who is the true inventor of the telephone, I can't recall his name off hand.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #36  
Many, MANY years ago I worked in a shop with two brothers who regularly got into fist fights with each other. One was a "Snap-On fanatic," the other a Craftsman fanatic. Constant arguing over which was the better. They did have one thing in common, other than relatives; Both had the same reaction whenever I'd use one of their wrenches in lieu of a small hammer.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #37  
Now, that's funny!

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #38  
Yes, that is very funny. Something they had in common.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #39  
That sounds like two brothers, reminds me of my two, half the time we wanted to kill each other the other half we argued, but push come
to shove we were always there to back one another up.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #40  
If it is of any value still to anyone: I purchased a Branson 3510i with a Backhoe and Loader in 2008. It is a very sturdy, reliable and heavy duty Machine for the price I paid. I had my heart set on a John Deere but the dealer I went to treated me like dirt and ignored my needs. I drove off with my perception and my money. Next I went straight to the Kubota dealer, but he refused to deal and was over- priced on everything I wanted. I we back home and did research and found a nearby Branson Dealer. He wanted my business and worked with me on my needs and price. I discovered you get more for the money Branson. It has just a little more of everything over an equal Kubota , John Deere, Mahindra and many others regarding basic functions over all weight and features. Moreover, I am including in this claim the factory loader, its capacities and the backhoe capabilities. The loader and Backhoe are built by Amerequip. One main feature on the Branson is that it has two Hydraulic pumps (one for steering and one for attachments). I work the crap out of this tractor moving tree trunks, brush, clearing, digging huge pits, ponds, roads, and many other things. I never have used the PTO however. After plenty of experience on the machine it is-- so far so good for me. The only drawback I see thus far is Branson Dealers are dropping off like flies; the dealer I bought from has dropped Branson from their product line. There are still many out there and I can still get attention on parts that I Broke (my Fault). However, I have found Branson and Century parts are over-priced in comparison to other tractor brands. They force you to by more than you need and pay more for it. For this reason-- If I buy another Tractoré*�nd I willæ‚* am shying away from Branson. I will go look at New-Holland, Cub Cadet, Bobcat, and maybe Kubota again. John Deere can kiss my ---$%$%%.