anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors?

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #51  
The original poster that I replied to asked for "Opinions on Branson tractors . . . . " So if replies accurately reflect an owner's negative experience (provided they are honest and refrain from profanity) and come across as "angry", so be it. Tractors are expensive and there are many brands from which to choose. (Do try to keep in mind however, that 'tone' is often a difficult thing to present/interpret, so some things may appear as written in anger, when the writer was merely hugely disappointed and/or frustrated.)

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #52  
The original poster that I replied to asked for "Opinions on Branson tractors . . . . " So if replies accurately reflect an owner's negative experience (provided they are honest and refrain from profanity) and come across as "angry", so be it. Tractors are expensive and there are many brands from which to choose. (Do try to keep in mind however, that 'tone' is often a difficult thing to present/interpret, so some things may appear as written in anger, when the writer was merely hugely disappointed and/or frustrated.)
dpauly ... Your opinion is specifically valuable in this thread, because you actually own a Kukje (Branson) Tractor. I wasn't suggesting that YOUR replies were the issue.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #54  
I have a Century, which is the same thing as a Branson until the eliminated the Century line. When my fuel pump when out, my dealer told me what it cost for a new one, and what it would cost for an aftermarket electric one. I went with the Mr Gaskett diesel electric fuel pump instead. My warrantee was long gone, so it was a simple choice to make.

Eddie

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #55  
Yes, the written word is open to wide interpretation. How a reader takes what is written can vary. That's where correct word usage, correct upper/lower case usage, correct punctuation, correct grammar, correct sentence structure, spelling, etc. all come in to play. My brother has a bad habit of ending every sentence with exclamation points. Whether or not he had intended to convey he was yelling. It gets on my nerves every time. So, I agree with dpauly on this point. B.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #56  
I have a Century, which is the same thing as a Branson until the eliminated the Century line. When my fuel pump when out, my dealer told me what it cost for a new one, and what it would cost for an aftermarket electric one. I went with the Mr Gaskett diesel electric fuel pump instead. My warrantee was long gone, so it was a simple choice to make.

Eddie

Appreciate the info Eddie. Unfortunately, mine is the Fuel INJECTOR (Injection?) Pump - the component downstream of the fuel pump and filter, and puts the fuel under high pressure on it's way to the injectors. I've already had to replace the fuel pump you describe (and it sure weren't cheap) so will keep in mind using an aftermarket type as you suggest. Thanks again and take care.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #57  
I bought a 2009 branson 4720i this summer . It had 475 hrs on it and i paid $11,200 for it. All i can say is i love it so far. I have put 75 hrs on it so far. Its a good heavy ,solid tractor with great lift capacity. It runs great! It came with the skid steer front end loader. I bought a forklift attachment for it! It came in very handy. I have driven brand new kubotas at work and i would choose this tractor over them. Same size! I do wish the fel was self leveling, but it hasnt been an issue, strictly a convienence thing.there is a dealer here in victoria texas now.parts are not a problem. Should i ever need any! I love the tractor and feel like i get a **** of a deal.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #58  
I have had mine since '07. The dealer does not need to be close by. If you need something www lists dealers, give them a call, tell them what you want, give them your cc number and wait for UPS. I blew out my right cab door with a rock mowing and had a new one within the week. Nearest dealer is 50 miles.

I think last count there were 250 dealers nationwide. Lot up in the midwest. About 4 within 75 miles of me.

History of Kukje is on www. Yes they do build JD tractors and others. If you see how one is built you may not have unkind words. I like whistles and bells (oriental mindset) and mine is full of them. Have had zero problems with them. Would I buy another? In a heartbeat!

Mark

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #59  
UPDATE: Well, after almost 7 weeks of "dead in the chocks", my dealer took things into his own hands and found me a new pump. Thank God for good dealers. Mine has always treated me well and I feel sorry they're often stuck between frustrated customers and the factory. Without the good ones, Branson no doubt wouldn't still be here. (Branson's got a good product for the most part, but who buys a tractor and can afford to let it sit idle for long?)

So while I'm on here . . . anyone know which hose is the 'power beyond' as it comes off the loader valve (the valve in the FEL system that is mounted on the tractor, forward of the right side step? Doesn't have a joystick mounted to it as some models do - the stick on this model is mounted on the R/H fender and actuates the valve via "bicycle" type cables.) There are a total of 7 hoses and one can easily identify the 4 that go to the bucket tilt/lift. That leaves 3 fittings/hoses: one each at 12 o'clock, 3 o'clock and 6 o'clock (as viewed looking in from the right hand side of the tractor.) Thanks for the help. By the way, I think we could all do each other a huge favor by posting photos/vids here or on youknowwhotube when we do a repair/mod/install 'cause Lord knows there is a scarcity of good info for this brand tractor.) I'm gonna give it a go when soon installing a forward remote/control hook up (it came with instructions. but the part about i.d.'ing the P.B. port is fuzzy and the experts there are out on the road currently.

/ anyone have opinions on Branson Tractors? #60  
Branson is built in South Korea!! Same as JD. Mahindra is actually a China built tractor.. But with good quality..and probably some others...Not sure on the JD though, just heard that through the grape vine..