Price Check '05 Kubota B3030 price check?

/ '05 Kubota B3030 price check? #1  

kootenai

Tractor
'07 Kubota L3400. Woods: Tiller, Back Blade, Box Blade, Backhoe
Hey gang, 1st post here. Thanks for all the info. I am looking at a B3030 with <300 hours. It has: FEL, Woods BH70X BH with thumb, Land Pride 60" field mower, and GB65 60" Box scraper. All seem to be in nice shape from pictures. It's just a lot to spend without the 0% financing. Is this a fair price on this? Any known issues on that year or the implements? I anxiously await your input!

/ '05 Kubota B3030 price check? #2  
Ummm, you didn't list a price. :duh:
But if it helps, I paid $23,800 for a brand new 2009 B3030 with cold weather cab (HSDCC) and LA403 loader.

/ '05 Kubota B3030 price check?
:laughing:

Yep, that might help! 23,500 is the asking price. And yes, JJZ, that helps.

/ '05 Kubota B3030 price check? #4  
Keep in mind that new tractors this size are going (soon or now) to have the new emissions systems which are adding $3K plus to the price. Some would see this as appreciation of older tractors.

/ '05 Kubota B3030 price check? #5  
For the B3030 and FEL, no cab, in good shape $14-15K range, for the BH maybe $4500-5K, and attachments $1500-2000.

So total low side $20K and top side $22.5 - so I would say the asking price is a bit high for a 2005. Condition and maintenance are the difference - if like new then maybe its worth it, also has the 300 hr service been done, stored inside and so on.

Also depending your part of the country - region to region they range in value. I think a new one would be over $30K with the same equipment today.

Carl

/ '05 Kubota B3030 price check? #6  
So total low side $20K and top side $22.5 - so I would say the asking price is a bit high for a 2005. Condition and maintenance are the difference - if like new then maybe its worth it, also has the 300 hr service been done, stored inside and so on.
Carl

I'm not too in touch with Kubota prices, but that's exactly what I was thinking...seemed to be on the upper edge of what that package should go for.

While it seems fair as a buyer, any time you're selling a package, you almost have to accept that you'll get less than if you sell things individually.

/ '05 Kubota B3030 price check?
All very good points, thanks. How soon until we start to see the emissions requirement?

/ '05 Kubota B3030 price check? #8  
All very good points, thanks. How soon until we start to see the emissions requirement?

They are starting now - this year is my understanding

/ '05 Kubota B3030 price check? #9  
You can make an offer thats substantially less, im sure the seller has figured a little give in his pricing!