1026r rear mower vs deck mower?

/ 1026r rear mower vs deck mower? #21  
The pictures showed that tractor to have industrial tires (R-4), which probably will not have the traction you need on snow as well. You may find that you need tractor tire chains to achieve the best results.

/ 1026r rear mower vs deck mower? #22  
Another advantage for the MMM is your looking down in front of you instead of back behind, easier on the neck. Not sure on the 1026 but on the 2520 the deck doesn't tie up the hydraulics for the loader. Also, depending on the deck, you can get a drive over with auto connect.

/ 1026r rear mower vs deck mower? #23  
My first tractor had a MMM. Next three were all RFM. I strongly prefer the RFM's, and others have the exact opposite preference. At this time I mow a 1/2 acre with a house and some trees for the neighbor and a little over 2 acres at my place with a number of trees, posts, a couple sheds and a creek. There's another 1.3 acres I plan to seed on a lot we bought that adjoins our land. The newest RFM is a 6 foot rear discharge and it's terrific.

/ 1026r rear mower vs deck mower? #24  
Another advantage for the MMM is your looking down in front of you instead of back behind, easier on the neck. Not sure on the 1026 but on the 2520 the deck doesn't tie up the hydraulics for the loader. Also, depending on the deck, you can get a drive over with auto connect.
No looking back required, use the mirrors, or get a set, and get the mower the same width as the tractor... If the tractor fits through, the mower will fit. Only looking back needed is when you are backing into a corner.

/ 1026r rear mower vs deck mower? #25  

Another advantage of a RFM is that all the dust and dirt is behind you and not underneath you.