Out with the old, in with the new!

/ Out with the old, in with the new! #1  

gregfender

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501 HST
I loved my old John Deere 1070 but now that the house is built, the fields are cleared, and its just a question of maintenance, I decided to downsize. I looked at the local Kubota dealer and really liked the B3200. The dealer was friendly, and priced competitively, however, at PTO speed, the 3200 had a bit of a vibration that I didn't care for. On to the Massey Ferguson. I liked the 1529, dealer was ok, but it was priced a bit high and when I test drove it, the ergos were all wrong for me and it it spit hydraulic fluid from the loader connection all over my shoes! :mad: The dealer laughed it of and said not to worry, "we'll be sure and tighten that before we deliver it to you!" :thumbdown: Drove over to the Kioti dealer about 100 miles away, hopped on a CK27 and liked the layout, liked the dealer, and thought I had found my tractor....then I happened across a post from Rick Wallace about some Bobcats on his lot. Knowing that the Bobcat was a Kioti in a tuxedo (that's what Rick called them:laughing:), I thought I'd see what he could do. He promptly answered all of my emails...even the ones with the really "intelligent" questions. He patiently listened to all of my concerns and helped me get the machine I needed. All of this for around $4k less than the Kioti! Rick knows his stuff and knows how to put the customer first.

With my daughter serving as my navigator and traveling companion, we rode 650 miles from Marion, NC to Jefferson Twp, PA, met Rick and his wonderful family, loaded up and brought home my new Bobcat CT225. Thanks Rick and Amy!

image-1967115919.jpg

/ Out with the old, in with the new! #2  
congrats, you get any remotes? What loader did you get?

/ Out with the old, in with the new!
Its the Bobcat 7TL FEL...I believe its the one actually made by Bobcat and not Rhino. I didn't get remotes, but I will probably add them later.

/ Out with the old, in with the new! #5  
Congratulations. Sincerely glad that you got the tractor that you liked and met yours needs.