Buying Advice NOW the salesman says 3032e

/ NOW the salesman says 3032e #1  

lindenj

Tractor
x300r
My recent post on the 1026 was loaded with very good comments by all of you. I greatly appreciate it! Having considered all of that......I tried the 1026r at the closest dealer (80 miles) yesterday and tried it in snow. Major dissapointment :(

I called my salesman this morning and I think we/he may have found the correct tractor for my app. While I can live without the back-hoe and the loader will stay mounted, he suggested the 3032e. Given that I am very limited on dollars, the 3032e will not kill the budget either.

If you think I am confused :confused2: ....., your right! :laughing:

I have allot of snow to deal with so I think the 3032e will be my best "year around" choice.

Again, I l@@k forward to your comments......if your sick of me, I understand :rolleyes: but it is your valued input that has helped me through this :thumbsup:

Thanks again and looking forward to your thoughts!

/ NOW the salesman says 3032e #2  
That is not a bad tractor at all, but now you are in the economy and the 2000lbs class tractor category, should also look at the Kubota L3200 and New Holland 1510. These tractors along with the JD 3032e are all very good tractor and are worth considering.

/ NOW the salesman says 3032e
Economy class?....not sure what u mean.......please let me know......I do love the green machines.......always dreamed of having one.....I love my x300r and service I get from Deere is excellent. Also, closest Kubota and other dealers are over 100 miles away. Thanks though!

/ NOW the salesman says 3032e #4  
Thanks again and looking forward to your thoughts!

A 1026 is basically a big lawn mower and a 3032e is a real tractor. If you can afford the 3032e then buy it.

/ NOW the salesman says 3032e #5  
Economy class?....not sure what u mean.......please let me know......I do love the green machines.......always dreamed of having one.....I love my x300r and service I get from Deere is excellent. Also, closest Kubota and other dealers are over 100 miles away. Thanks though!

This might be a good fit for you as it is a nice simple tractor with much better ground clearance than the subcuts. Recognize it isn't available with a mid pto for front blower or mmm though. If you think this matters then look at the 2720 or 3320 sized machines.

/ NOW the salesman says 3032e
I am not crazy over the mid pto.....I would like the back-hoe though.....my wife wants a back-hoe for trees n such......she also likes the 1026r/...:rolleyes:

/ NOW the salesman says 3032e #7  
I am not crazy over the mid pto.....I would like the back-hoe though.....my wife wants a back-hoe for trees n such......she also likes the 1026r/...:rolleyes:

Well, by golly, if your wife wants a backhoe, then I think, in the interest of promoting marital harmony, you should definitely get a tractor with a hoe. You might enjoy it too...

/ NOW the salesman says 3032e #8  
Definitely. And maybe the 80" plasma, while you're on a roll. :D

/ NOW the salesman says 3032e #9  
i know it CAN be done but it will take a LONG time to dig stumps with a 1026 backhoe. Your better off digging around the base and cutting the stump low with a chainsaw and burrying it over with dirt.

/ NOW the salesman says 3032e #10  
I have a Kubota BX. It does pretty good in the snow. If it was my primary snow mover I would have chains for it. I think the 1026 would preform about like the BX. If you don't want the 1026 anymore could you setup to a 2000 series and still get a back hoe in your budget?