Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart

Monkeybreath my friend, you did not offend me....not in the least. I was just pointing out a inconsistency in the censorship .

Rat,
    Kissing
    ape
    all
    are
    any
    ace
    alp
    arm

[img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota 3410

Technically, the word I intended, by itself, is not any kind of expletive - but I recognize what association most people would identify with the word, and recognize that I am a guest here and need to follow rules of the forum. Actually, I would think that the only way to be fair and avoid all kinds of judgment calls and debates about what should or should not be permitted is probably to be very firm about anything questionable.

Agreed..................... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Push mower, Snapper 21" 6 shovels, 2 rakes, a pick, 2 pinch bars, a post hole digger (two handle type) and 2 wheel barrows that handle like a Porsche.

Hey, how about this. I think I was one of the first censored posts. They just installed the moderators and I made a comical comment about Jane Fonda followed by you know $#%^# type stuff. It was meant to be funny but the %$^%& meant implied profanity. That was understandable and I learned quickly that I could not use it, it was just so hard not to use it when talking about Jane. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Rat....

Tractor
    JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer

Gentlemen,

Please be a little more patient and not so quick to judge or take moderation personally. There are only a few of us here that do the moderating. We all have full-time jobs, families, second jobs, and lives to live. It may be awhile before we get to posts. If you see a problem please contact one of us. We certainly do not treat any person any different than another. Thanks for your cooperation guys.

Tractor
    Kubota L3130 HST

I don't know. I kinda like the lack of profanity on the board - spelt out or otherwise. I also frequent another web forum for car owners. While it also has moderators, it's amazing what they will let slide - even though the "bylaws" strictly forbid it. By comparison, this board is rather prudish! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    JD 790

I don't think this should become a "lockerroom" but #$%# are common in just about EVERY kids comic, cartoon etc. Don't you remember the Bugs Bunny characters muttering "sasafrassin, frick-a- frackin" right after the ygot clobbered? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I think we could all survive a poster expressing his or her opinion such as " this #%&* 20,000 dollar tractor just broke for the 20th time! It and probably expresses the TRUE feelings of the owner better than "golly, this tractor stinks" [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bottomline, I want to know what someone is thinking as long as it is within reason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12