Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart #1  

monkeybreath

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 3410
Kubota 3410 HST arrived about 4 PM. After unloading everything, taking care of paperwork and orientation all wrapped up I only had about one hour in the seat, but amazing amount of work done already. You all were right about TnT. It is, to me at least, essential - I used it extensively in just this one hour I had to operate the tractor tonight. Those of you who recommended HST were also right - if I wouldn't have opted for HST I would have been big time disappointed and would have been dissappointed each time I hopped on - it is a breeze to use and maximizes efficiency. Have only used the Woods 1016 FEL and the Box Blade with TnT so far. Oh yeah, and this is the right size of tractor for me - smaller would have worked, but this is the right size. Even the salesman who delivered it, after he looked at our property, he said he was glad I didn't listen to him and get the smaller tractor he was recommending. Anyway, I made the right decisions thanks to this forum and thanks to all of you. Much appreciated.

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart #2  
Ain't it Grand! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart #3  
Congratulations! Where is your picture of the new rig? Especially a shot of your TnT.
Sounds like you are going to be getting some seat time, but watch out you don't get all your projects done too fast!

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart #4  
I must be having a brain cramp. What does TnT stand for? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart #5  
TnT stands for Top and Tilt. It it a hydraulic center link for the 3 point hitch. It also controls one draft arm height so you don't have to get off the tractor to adjust this stuff by hand.

Nick
990 4x4 turf, 272 RFM, 430 loader, 25A flail

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart
I had no idea until visiting this forum. Stands for top and tilt - it permits you to change the angle front to back and side to side of the box blade - all from the seat of the tractor. I still have to raise or lower the scarifiers by hand. Hope this explanation is accurate - others may be able to explain it better.

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart #7  
How is" kissing " anymore vile than you guys are smart"? I was censored a week ago for putting the "kissing ???" in a post.I would think any suggestions of an expletive would be against the rules.

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart #9  
Yeah, I used %#$% in a post and I got scolded "this a family site'

I didn't know that $%#@ weren't "family" oriented. This place is a little prudish even by Amish standards /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tractor here. Dang are you guys smart #10  
Dang are you guys smart

Doom
Dram
Duam

I give up, what are you trying to say?

TnT baby, that adjustable toplink, until you have it, you don't know what your missing. Folks think $1000 or more is a lot to pay for it. Once you have it, you'd pay more to keep it. Rat...