Lanz Bulldog

/ Lanz Bulldog #1  

Wasp

Tractor
Ferguson
I would love to buy and restore a Lanz Bulldog from 1940 to 1950 . Where do I buy one and what are the going prices ?

/ Lanz Bulldog #3  
good luck.

bunch of us would love to have one.

just keep an eye onthe auction and for sale sites.

if you can find a restorer's club or club that caters to them.. see if there is add space or talk to owners that may have sources

good luck

/ Lanz Bulldog #4  
I would get in contact with some clubs over the ocean (England). They should be able to set you in the right direction. Lanz tractors are few and far between around here and you will pay a arm and leg for one here. It would be cheaper to have one shipped from over the ocean.

/ Lanz Bulldog #5  
Get one shipped over from Europe. Dad had the pleasure of growing up around them before coming tomCanada...pop pop pop... :)

/ Lanz Bulldog #6  
Here are bunches, but they are in the UK.

/ Lanz Bulldog #7  
There are quite a lot of them also in Germany, but they are kept dearly by the owners. For this very reason new oncomers resort to the later built Ursus tractor, which is essentially the Lanz Bulldog.

/ Lanz Bulldog
Thanks for the replies , I dont mind shipping , as long as I get one from somewhere .

/ Lanz Bulldog #9  
I would get in contact with some clubs over the ocean (England). They should be able to set you in the right direction. Lanz tractors are few and far between around here and you will pay a arm and leg for one here. It would be cheaper to have one shipped from over the ocean.

I know 2 british people who came to canada to buy them because they are cheaper here ?

/ Lanz Bulldog #10  
I know 2 british people who came to canada to buy them because they are cheaper here ?

I have seen it done with a Rumley Oil Puke. Money can get you any tractor you want, just need to be willing to spend it.