Buying Advice Need Advice

/ Need Advice #1  

dclynch

Silver Member
Tractor
Rhino International
Guys I need some good advice. I currently have a Rhino International 404 tractor with FEL, Forks, snowplow, I use this tractor for mowing trails on our hunting lease and putting in a garden and food plots. So far since I have owned it I have put a new radiator, Clutch, rim (rusted out)oil sending uniit, and head gasket,. I bought this at a very reasonable price. I put the clutch in 1.5 years ago and now I am hearing the throw out bearing growling occasionally. I was talking to wifey about having to split the tractor again to replace the bearing and she says "Why dont you sell it and get something you dont have to work on all the time" So that got me thinking new tractor. I really beleive though I have most of the problems solved on this one and really dont want to spend the cash on a new one as I use this maybe 50 hours a year. So what do you guys think? If I do decide to sell it what is a fair asking price?

/ Need Advice #2  
Guys I need some good advice. I currently have a Rhino International 404 tractor with FEL, Forks, snowplow, I use this tractor for mowing trails on our hunting lease and putting in a garden and food plots. So far since I have owned it I have put a new radiator, Clutch, rim (rusted out)oil sending uniit, and head gasket,. I bought this at a very reasonable price. I put the clutch in 1.5 years ago and now I am hearing the throw out bearing growling occasionally. I was talking to wifey about having to split the tractor again to replace the bearing and she says "Why dont you sell it and get something you dont have to work on all the time" So that got me thinking new tractor. I really beleive though I have most of the problems solved on this one and really dont want to spend the cash on a new one as I use this maybe 50 hours a year. So what do you guys think? If I do decide to sell it what is a fair asking price?

My wife said almost the same thing about my 8N. Now have the Kioti and eventually will restore the 8N...

/ Need Advice #3  
It,s not every day a wife gives here blessing. They are called wo men for a reason. I,d go get one, before she changes her mind. At the very least get her permission in writing, in case you need to remind her in a few years of exactly what she told you. They only seem to remember what they want to remember, which isn,t alwways in our best interest. LOL
Sounds like you got a keeper.