Price Check Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #11  
32k sounds good to me. Are you getting any options like remotes, 3rd function, rear work lights, top and tilt, or radio? I recommend you get a non corrosive fluid in the rear tires but you will still need something on the 3 point hitch for a ballast. I have been in mine in 100* weather and the a/c does good. I use the a/c when it is 35-40* sometimes. I think it will move a round bale with ease. I move these skids of firewood, most are 42x48" skids. From what I have found online a 1/4 of oak that is green is 1400lbs and I can lift them no problem.

IMG_1354249647614.png

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed
pretty slick- no dealers over here- wonder what the 72" and shipping runs

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #13  
pretty slick- no dealers over here- wonder what the 72" and shipping runs
I agree, that's why I posted the Jake Rake. It's a no-muss, no-fuss system. I've seen very expensive arena attachments that don't do near as good a job as Jake's.

He has a contact form on his site. Let him know you are a member of TBN.

I agree, that's why I posted the Jake Rake. It's a no-muss, no-fuss system. I've seen very expensive arena attachments that don't do near as good a job as Jake's.

He has a contact form on his site. Let him know you are a member of TBN.

Will do- that would actually save my having to add 2 SCVs in the back too...thanks!

32k sounds good to me. Are you getting any options like remotes, 3rd function, rear work lights, top and tilt, or radio? I recommend you get a non corrosive fluid in the rear tires but you will still need something on the 3 point hitch for a ballast. I have been in mine in 100* weather and the a/c does good. I use the a/c when it is 35-40* sometimes. I think it will move a round bale with ease. I move these skids of firewood, most are 42x48" skids. From what I have found online a 1/4 of oak that is green is 1400lbs and I can lift them no problem.

IMG_1354249647614.png

Includes rear work lights..I think they will throw in the radio (can I put an aftermarket radio in there???)

The rest would have to be added on....

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #18  
Nice sized machine for what you are doing with it. I'd have the rear tread set to the widest setting 60" plus have the fluid filled rear tires. That will just add a margin of safety when moving those bales and cutting any sloped ground you have.

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #19  
IMG00138-20120105-0935.jpg L5740 La854 loader

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #20  
Love the Grand L Series and you simply can't beat the HST+. The AC keeps me cool in the Humid Southeast Missouri summers. I put TnT on mine and really like it, would at least get a hydraulic top link if you don't go TnT, MtnViewRanch handles them for a reasonable price through FiteRite. I got rear wiper and defoggers, and yes an aftermarket radio will fit, my dealer buys all of his without a radio and recommends aftermarket for the cost.