Price Check Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed
All good thoughts..met with my dealer today...will know something tomorrow on my trade..will keep you posted if we have reached an agreement...
I'm cautiously optimistic :thumbsup:

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #42  
Look forward to hearing how it turns out! Really enjoyed my L4240 and have used split brake some but not needed much. Must of the time I have not needed, not like on my dad's old 8N!

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #43  
My L5740 with the same L854 loader works well with bales except for having a rougher ride Han our 6320 Deere which is a whole different class. Spear on the rear to stab a bale for rear weight, then spear the front bale. Move up to 5 x 5 bales no problem.

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #44  
I'm curious what other new tractors, similar to the L4240, you test drove. Any comparisons, or did you just try the L4240 and bother not to compare anything else?

I looked at EVERYTHING- well that might be exaggerated....I looked at Deere, Mahindra, Kubota.and Case I looked at and tested everything from 42HP to 85HP new and used. For what I need, this was the perfect fit of functionality of tractor and dealer support. I got a smoking deal with it configured just the way I wanted it and got a trade value that came very close to equaling what I paid for my John Deere in 2001 that made my down payment right at 50 percent of the purchase price. PLUS 0 hours and 0% for 60. Life is good!!!! :cool2:

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #46  
I looked at EVERYTHING- well that might be exaggerated....I looked at Deere, Mahindra, Kubota.and Case I looked at and tested everything from 42HP to 85HP new and used. For what I need, this was the perfect fit of functionality of tractor and dealer support. I got a smoking deal with it configured just the way I wanted it and got a trade value that came very close to equaling what I paid for my John Deere in 2001 that made my down payment right at 50 percent of the purchase price. PLUS 0 hours and 0% for 60. Life is good!!!! :cool2:
That speaks well for the Deere.

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #47  

So you are getting the l4240?

Yes- Kubota L4240- sorry. see my new thread in "Kubota buying and pricing"

FYI - I got offers all over the board on the Deere. What it truly speaks to is the straight-up fairness of the dealer I chose. He is a good guy and worked with me.

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #49  
The 4240 is a great machine, you'll be happy with it.