Got my New Tractor Last Night !!!!!

/ Got my New Tractor Last Night !!!!! #11  
I think you made a great choice. I bought the same tractor except with the r-4 tires and It has done every thing I have asked from it and I play on 80 acres. I did the same sort of comparison shopping and the century was the best deal for what I needed in a tractor. Ive got overr 60 hrs now and I'm really having fun.
Those teeth on the bucket look like they coiuld be welded onto a bar real easily so they could go on and off easily
leaddog /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Got my New Tractor Last Night !!!!! #12  
Yes the teeth are detachable, but they are each individually bolted on so it's gonna be a little bit of a pain to take off. I thought I was getting a "toothbar" not teeth. Also he forgot to put my hook on. Oh well I'll get it soon.

Congratulations. I don't know anyone who has regretted getting a tractor that is "big enough". Looks like instead of a replaceable "tooth bar" you will be looking for a quick on/off "toothless bar"! A loader bucket works better with teeth on it, but you will still want a smooth edge available for backdragging and finish work.

You can't have too many hooks and such on a bucket. You'll probably find that you want three hooks: spaced at the center and out towards the ends of the upper lip. Be sure to weld or bolt in some reinforcement for the center hook. Either a plate or a large diameter pipe - or both.
rScotty.

/ Got my New Tractor Last Night !!!!! #13  
Congratulations. I don't know anyone who has regretted getting a tractor that is "big enough". Looks like instead of a replaceable "tooth bar" you will be looking for a quick on/off "toothless bar"! A loader bucket works better with teeth on it, but you will still want a smooth edge available for backdragging and finish work.

rScotty.

You do realize you're responding to a post that's 7 years old...?

/ Got my New Tractor Last Night !!!!! #15  
You do realize you're responding to a post that's 7 years old...?

Some folks take longer to wake up from naps than others Roy.......... straighten them out will you. :D :D