Poor service from John Deere

/ Poor service from John Deere #1  

J F

Elite Member
Tractor
ShovelandBarrow
I'd like to hear from those who have experienced it. Maybe Deere will "hear" it.

/ Poor service from John Deere #2  
I have 2 Deeres. Bought the first one new back in '91, the second one new in 2009. Neither machine has ever been back to the dealer for service. I was once kept waiting for a part for 4 or 5 days. I'm not sure what you're looking for or talking about.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Poor service from John Deere #3  
I've a small Deere fleet. Ag, Construction and Lawn/garden Never had a service problem... What's your issue??

/ Poor service from John Deere
Thanks much Jerry. :drink:

I'm lookin' to hear about bad service, when it comes to John Deere.

/ Poor service from John Deere #5  
Nothing new since Deere has combined so many dealerships. The good-ole local mom/pop dealer who cares is gone. Now it's the big multi-store, non-personal, go away if you're not a 2,000 acre+ farmer dealerships.
Deere has created a real problem w/ their dealers when it comes to the small equipment buyer. Most dealers
don't want to "jack" w/ them anymore. it is SAD, but I'm not sure Deere corporate cares, the Deere company people are as snooty as the big dealers. They think if people want to buy Deere, they will come begging!

/ Poor service from John Deere #6  
I did not get poor service, I just did not get service when I had my JD skid steer. Since I was not one of the dealers million dollar accounts, it sat in their shop for 3 weeks to get exhaust manifold replaced. Finally just picked it up and took it to a local Kubota dealer who fixed it in one day.

Thanks for the input guys.

/ Poor service from John Deere #8  
:laughing: I'm glad you piped in Murph (happy St. Patty's day :drink:).

I have no idea what I will end up buying just now (or when).

Look for the thread I started about you. :D

/ Poor service from John Deere #10  
:laughing: I'm glad you piped in Murph (happy St. Patty's day :drink:).

I have no idea what I will end up buying just now (or when).

Look for the thread I started about you. :D

Why would you start a thread about me for? You want a date or something? I got to tell you I'm married and I really don't swing that way if you know what I mean.