NH or LS Tractor?

/ NH or LS Tractor?
Yeh 20k is the max I could spend... that's really pushing it for me at least. Have two mortgages and a ford raptor draining my wallet. Thats the one reason I was looking at that used one. It included the backhoe and loader with a bunch of extras. The NH is def more affordable and brand new but only includes the loader. With delivery I'd be looking at 15k out the door for the NH. To answer your ? murph seems like the NH dealer is pretty dependable- and the two others closer to me have good reviews. The LS dealer is bout an hr loc in ct and not to familiar with them.

/ NH or LS Tractor? #12  
How much is 400 hours worth on a LS? I think he is asking too much for it but I am not a LS owner.

/ NH or LS Tractor? #13  
How much is 400 hours worth on a LS? I think he is asking too much for it but I am not a LS owner.

I think he said 300 hours but it still to much

/ NH or LS Tractor?
Yeh 300 hrs... how much would you say its worth then ozley?

/ NH or LS Tractor?
I read somewhere too that LS is the O.E. manufacturer for many well-known brands like New Holland,Case,Montana and McCormick. That really true?

/ NH or LS Tractor? #16  
Yeh 300 hrs... how much would you say its worth then ozley?

I not sure what it was new. Only the power train part of the warranty is left

/ NH or LS Tractor? #17  
I am guessing the backhoe would push the price considerably north of 20K.

Yep, it definitely would. I'd guess something like another $5-6K...or at least in that ballpark.

/ NH or LS Tractor? #18  
I read somewhere too that LS is the O.E. manufacturer for many well-known brands like New Holland,Case,Montana and McCormick. That really true?

That's pretty accurate.....LS has made many tractors for bigger names. In reality, they only make a handful of models for any of the big names, but that's pretty common. For example, you can get a nearly identical model from LS, NH and Case/International, and they're all made by LS.

/ NH or LS Tractor?
What do you guys think bout the NH with the loader price?

/ NH or LS Tractor? #20  
The price seems decent, but that 9x3 is probably not the optimal transmission for what you listed. Your future seemed to involve a lot of digging. Probably lots of stops and shifting. I'd encourage you to spend some time test driving with frequent stopping and direction changes from different gears.