Financing Financing through Mahindra

/ Financing through Mahindra #1  

speakerfarm

Tractor
None
Hello all,
Well after reading countless reviews and opinions over the last 6 months I have decided on the Mahindra Max 25 over the kubota, kioti, and yanmar. So I called my local mahindra dealer and sent him the finance application. Later that day he called me back and said that I would not be approved for credit through mahindra no matter what intrest rate or down payment. I know that my credit is not stellar, but to get denied for a secured loan? Is Mahindra very stern with their credit requirements? Would another company like kubota approve me over mahindra? Thanks in advance.

/ Financing through Mahindra #2  
My dealer went thru AgriCredit out of Iowa. No complaints, paid off the loan early.

idaho2

/ Financing through Mahindra #3  
Just my observation, the companies who are more used to dealing with farms and contractors are more understanding of spotty credit than those who don't.

/ Financing through Mahindra #4  
Are you sure your dealer actually submitted the application to Mahindra credit?
When I turned in my application, my dealer asked me what kind of down payment I wanted to make. I told him nothing. He said he didn't think that would work, but would submit it anyway. The next day I heard back that it was approved with no down payment at the exact terms that I had expected.
Like I mentioned in another post, I don't consider my dealer - or any dealers - to be financing experts. If you really want to find out if that is really the answer from Mahindra, call them directly yourself and ask.

/ Financing through Mahindra #6  
   / Financing through Mahindra #7  
my dealer told me that if i didnt check the box that said 100percent farm use that they wouldnt approve the loan

/ Financing through Mahindra #8  
I will second AgriCredit.

/ Financing through Mahindra
I had suspected that my mahindra dealer did not put the finance paperwork in correctly, because like I said I know my credit is not perfict but to be denied so miserably was shocking. So I went to my kubota dealer and within an half hour I was approved for zero percent and zero down. So I now have a bx25. I am very happy with the bx25 even though I had settled on the max 25. I purchased the machine from Ruwit and Sibly in New Milford Ct and couldn't be happier with the service. They were very nice and easy to deal with and would defiantly recommend them to any one looking for a kubota. Thanks to all for your comments. image.jpg

/ Financing through Mahindra #10  
Nice looking tractor so nice when they are new and clean.....now lets get out there and get her a little dirty!:thumbsup:LOL