Buying Advice Norrow tractor with cab

/ Norrow tractor with cab #1  

rrostvet

Tractor
several
I need too buy a new or good used tractor for our specialty crop farm. I want something with a cab and air, (geting old) and is 50 inches or less wide. Don't Know if this is possible? Want to spend less than 30k. Small frame and Hp. Have posted a similar question before, everone sugested big orchard/vinyard tractors, 5,000 lbs+. Need to trailer it a lot, farming in the burbs. Looking at buying a Kubota B3000 (54") and having custom norrow rear rims and tires made to narrow it up a bit. Any help would be appreciated before dropping big bucks.

/ Norrow tractor with cab #2  
What are your horsepower requirements? Main use?

Vineyard tractors are designed for what your looking for but tend to run higher horsepower. Kubota use to make a narrow B series I think. I don't know if it had a cab or if they even make one still but it might be something to look into.

/ Norrow tractor with cab #3  
Here in blueberry farms in B.C, the smaller tractors that fit in the rows are: John Deer 3720, Kubota L3400/l3800, Agrokid 230. I would go with the 3720, you can get a cab for it, it comes at about 52 inches wide and is around your price range.

/ Norrow tractor with cab #4  
This is the exact same question you asked a few weeks back....probably no changes in what's available, and not everybody suggested the larger, heavier, orchard models. Bumping your original thread will prevent folks from spending time typing up the same answer that someone else has already spent time to provide, or the same folks from typing up the same reply because they don't notice it's from the same poster. :)

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/owning-operating/270533-purchasing-30-hp-compact.html