Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #1  

HKH

Tractor
NH Boomer 35, Kubota BX 1880
First of all, thank you for the use of your forum.

I own approximately 10 acres and am actively shopping for a tractor.

I have priced the following:

1 Kioti 35 (utility tractor forget the model) with bush hog 5ft cutter and box blade with a 5 ft quick attach loader and heavy duty trailer-18,900.

2 Boomer 30 gear drive with loader same cutter,box and trailer for 21K.

3 Kubota L3800Dt with 60" pin on bucket, 60" taylor-pitt cutter and blade and the same trailer as above -20,600

I plan on clearing some of the acreage, maintaining a 1/4 gravel driveway/road up a big hill to my place and having some fun while I work. We will also plant a garden so a tiller is on the list as well.

Based on the 3 tractors and prices posted, which do you think is the better buy for the money, and longevity. All the dealers are within 30 miles of me.

Once again, thank you for the use of your forum.

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #2  
:welcome: to TBN Have you sat on any of these?

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #4  
First of all, thank you for the use of your forum.

I own approximately 10 acres and am actively shopping for a tractor.

I have priced the following:

1 Kioti 35 (utility tractor forget the model) with bush hog 5ft cutter and box blade with a 5 ft quick attach loader and heavy duty trailer-18,900.

2 Boomer 30 gear drive with loader same cutter,box and trailer for 21K.

3 Kubota L3800Dt with 60" pin on bucket, 60" taylor-pitt cutter and blade and the same trailer as above -20,600

I plan on clearing some of the acreage, maintaining a 1/4 gravel driveway/road up a big hill to my place and having some fun while I work. We will also plant a garden so a tiller is on the list as well.

Based on the 3 tractors and prices posted, which do you think is the better buy for the money, and longevity. All the dealers are within 30 miles of me.

Once again, thank you for the use of your forum.

Welcome and it is your forum now too!
Well everyone has favorites, and their own Ideas.. I have owned all three brands, and they are all good.
Look at how the tractors are equipped, the features they have.. for instance does the Kioti has Skid Steer Quick Attach bucket? It probably does. does the New Holland? you mentioned the Kubota does not.. do any of them have telescoping lower links and sway bars? Suspension seat? Easy to service.. compare loader specifications etc. Are all three transmissions Gear? I much prefer Hydrostat. Just check them out thoroughly, get brochures, and set down and compare them, and do research on the web and decide for yourself. Take your time. be sure to sit on all of them and operate them as much as you can.. you will be spending hours on them and you sure don't want to buy a tractor you do not find comfortable. Good luck in your hunt.

James K0UA

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota
:welcome: to TBN Have you sat on any of these?

Negative, I got the quotes but was busy with work. I plan on driving the Kubota tomorrow, and the other two next week.

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #6  
Negative, I got the quotes but was busy with work. I plan on driving the Kubota tomorrow, and the other two next week.

When you drive the Bota have something heavy on the three point and run it up and down real slow. This is the test for jerky hitch.

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #7  
:tractor::welcome: to TBN!

I agree, go sit on them all and let them tell you which one "likes you the best"! Ask to install an implement on the 3pt hitch and try it up and down. (especially the one starting with "K" and ends in "A").:rolleyes:

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #8  
While youe are there, check the dealer as well. Do they have good shop and parts departments? Do they seem to be well organized and cooperative? Talk to your neighbors and farm folk in your area - what is the reputation of each dealer? Sit on the models you are interested in, check out the position and function of the controls, and see how they fit you. If your dealer does not have a tractor configured like you want it, be prepared to check one out at another dealer of the same make that does. Are any of the dealers willing for you to test their tractor out on your own property?

Most of all, have fun shopping and looking and comparing, and good luck with your purchase.

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #9  
The longer you shop the smarter you will be about the people and product your buying. I bought too soon.

/ Kioti vs New Holland vs Kubota #10  
Too late to the party to provide anything that has not been mentioned already. From a quality standpoint I doubt you can tell any difference. Like others, I usually recommend an HST for new operators.

Once you spend some time on them, you will know which is the one for you.

Murphy1244 makes a good point, take your time, I have spent months deciding and I have driven tractors for a way LONG time; almost bought the wrong one once too.