Buying Advice Mahindra 5035

/ Mahindra 5035 #1  

kingpugh

Tractor
John Deere 5103
I currently have a John Deere 2006 model 5103 2 wheel drive. Have questions about the Mahindra 5035, 4 wheel drive, loader and backhoe. I guess my questions are about pricing, if the 5035 is strong enough for a backhoe. Also which should I buy the shuttle, PST or HST and why.

/ Mahindra 5035 #2  
The 5035 is a great tractor the tlb is a great combo I have used the backhoe and loved it has a full frame mount for the back hoe so your using the full weight of the tractor, what do you plan on using the tractor for would help you decide the transmission you want the shuttle shift is your standard on that tractor and the best bang for your buck you are requried to use the clutch going from forward to reverse unlike the power shuttle where you don't have to touch the Clutch for forward to reverse. Me personally am so use to using the clutch that it is a better buy for me to get the standard shuttle. Now if your planning on using the front end loader for moving material I would recommend the hydrostatic. If you look up transmissionccomparison on YouTube you can find a video about the difference on the mahindras let me know. If you want Mr to find the link for you. Hope that helped